146

Chapter 146 That monk, that X palace map 11

Whether it is her father-in-law or father-in-law, Ye Shan is taking this matter very seriously.

Monk Wuye and Ye Shan have been together for a long time, and naturally they know that his goblin has some special abilities that no one knows about, so I heard his goblin say that maybe his master can know these things, just a little stunned After a moment, he immediately agreed to return to the temple with his little goblin.

Although the master is his master, in fact, the ordinary disciple of the master is seven points strict, very strict to himself, and twelve points strict to him.

It was as if the Master knew that since he accepted him as a disciple, he felt that his character was extremely bad and his nature was evil, and sooner or later he would commit the worst evil in the world.

However, Master Li has indeed done everything that a master should do.

The monk Wuye looked dazed for a moment, and then sighed softly.

That's it.

Even if the master was not so kind to him at the beginning, the requirements were extraordinarily strict, and he forced him to make such a poisonous oath... The master is always the master. If it wasn't for the protection of the master back then, he would not have been in the Returning Temple in the early days. It's been so good. Later, in order to repay Master, I would not pay so much to Guilai Temple.

However, those are all over, not to mention.

Monk Wuye just suddenly remembered that when he went to the master's door, the master stared at him for a long time and asked him about his birth date--of course what Monk Wuye said was false, after all, he also inherited a part of Chu The bloodline of the clan has a longer life than ordinary people, so although it looked like ten years old at that time, in fact, he lived for twenty years, so naturally he couldn't tell the truth.

Hearing the words, Master Ming only looked at him deeply for a long time, and then looked at his palmistry - but Monk Wuye was abused since childhood, whether the palms of his hands or the backs of his hands were forcibly pressed against the hot tongs. Seriously hot! The lines on the back of the hand and the palm are already incomplete.

Knowing that the master can only see the face of the monk Wuye.

However, just by looking at his face, the monk Wuye could see the frown and deep dissatisfaction of the then master of the master.

However, in the end, Master Ling Ran accepted him and gave him the name Wuye.

At that time, Monk Wuye didn't know the meaning of this dharma name, but since he met his goblin and knew the name of the goblin, and now that he thinks about it carefully, Monk Wuye feels that this master who has a deep understanding of Buddhist studies has Maybe he really did some research on Taoism.

Therefore, the monk Wuye believed Ye Shan's words without any hesitation, and planned to take Ye Shan directly to the Returning Temple.

Ye Shan: "No way. You can't go there in such a hurry. You have to... prepare a heavy gift."

The monk Wuye frowned slightly: "No need. Master... If the master is willing to help, he will not care about these etiquettes; if he is not willing to help, the monk can also give what he wants." And those things are not ordinary. Gifts can be substituted.

But Ye Shan whispered: "I want to bring it. Your master, even if I have half of me...Tarzan? Besides, when I become a humanoid, we have to get married. I, I have to find someone to propose marriage to you. !"

And the master of Monk Wuye is of course the best person to mention relatives.

The monk Wuye was startled when he heard the words, and then he laughed for a while.