79

Chapter 79 SOS, My Boyfriend Is Jingfen 05

Ye Shan was actually wearing only one of Ye Shinian's T-shirts, and the bottom... was still empty.

It's not that Ye Shan didn't want to come up with it, it's just that Ye Shinian, the guy who looked fierce and frightened him with a kitchen knife, told him that his small pants, pants and trousers Ye Shan could wear... big, so he was stunned and refused. Dress Ye Shan.

Ye Shan: "..."

So he can only be really empty.

Then, when Ye Shan saw that Ye Shinian fiercely cut a fish into several pieces, especially when the tail of the fish seemed to offend Ye Shinian and was cut into a dozen thin sections, Ye Shan suddenly felt His two legs seemed to have turned into fish tails again... it was painful.

Although Ye Shinian is working hard like a male peacock showing off his feathers in front of a female peacock, trying to show off his "warm man with superb cooking skills" in front of Ye Shan, but the corners of his eyes are actually nervous. Looking at the young man beside him.

Then, the protagonist Ye Shinian was a little surprised to see his young man... his legs were weak.

Shaking, as if... unable to stand.

Ye Shinian was stunned, and then he was overjoyed.

His face became more serious, the strength of chopping fish increased a little bit again, and even this person's "fierce" momentum increased a little bit.

Until the moment when Ye Shanzhen's legs were too weak to stand, Ye Shinian immediately took the bloody kitchen knife and ran to Ye Shan's side, raised his lips slightly, and embraced Ye Shan's slender waist, not letting Ye Shanzhen fall softly. land.

"Why, do you like me like that?" Ye Shinian stared at the young man in his arms with deep eyes, and said meaningfully, "I even saw my legs soften? Is it... very eager for me?"

Ye Shan: "..."

Ye Shan: "..."

He silently used Ye Shinian's strength to stand firm, and couldn't help asking the system in his consciousness: "He, he, he is teasing me?"

System: "...It seems, yes."

Although the system does not have human emotions, it has more powerful reasoning and computing power than any human being.

It easily inferred from Ye Shinian's behavior that this Ye Shinian should have misunderstood the reason for the host's weak legs...

The system thought silently, probably, this host, Ge Ye Shinian, thought that his strong masculine charm, the legs of the host he hooked up with were weak, and he wished he could climb onto his bed immediately...

The system felt that it was a good system, so he immediately informed Ye Shan of his inference results.

Ye Shan: "..."

He seemed to feel a little too.

Because Ye Shinian's hand is kneading the T-shirt at his waist. Kneading...

Ye Shan: "Well, do you want to wash your hands first?"

Ye Shinian was immediately shocked, and suddenly he pulled his hand back and stood in front of Ye Shan with a kitchen knife with no expression on his face.

A pair of eyes full of... grievances.

Ye Shan's voice was even lower, but he still couldn't help saying: "You, you, you should wash your hands first. Well, it's better to take a shower. Well, of course I don't dislike the smell of blood and fish on your body, I just said casually. First of all, it doesn't matter if you wash it or not..." He did have a little bit of disgust.