115

Chapter 115 Piranha and His Flower Messenger 03

"Bad! Bully Liyou! Take advantage of Liyou! Be responsible for Liyou! Otherwise, otherwise, I will kill you!"

A five-year-old boy who was white and clean, with tattered and tattered clothes hanging on his body, vaguely revealing his white, tender, chubby belly and calves, and his head was originally dark and thick hair, but now He was also bald, and when he cried, he was instantly pitiful.

"Bad! Badass!"

Xiao Qu Liyou is only five years old this year, and is spoiled by a group of people in the palace.

Although he occasionally has energy surges in his body, it makes him want to destroy everything around him. However, his two older sisters, his father and queen are very powerful, and the guards beside him are also very powerful. They will control him in time so that he can vent his temper without hurting others or hurt yourself. And after that, he will also give him the kind of dessert that is especially delicious.

Qu Liyou really didn't suffer any hardships, he didn't wear such ragged clothes, and he didn't cry for a long time by himself, and no one came to coax him.

Qu Liyou covered her eyes with the back of her hands, and continued to cry "Wow", while trying to look out from the gap between her fingers, as if looking again, where is the person? Where did the person who made the nice voice just go?

Ye Shan was interesting to see, and thought that such little peach blossoms were really cute and fun, and really wanted to take them home and raise them.

Uh, although this little peach blossom seems to have come to his house to be raised by him...

Ye Shan felt a little happy when he thought of this, and then suddenly wrapped Qu Liyou with his four large petals, started to circle, and then released a kind of...roasted chicken aroma. --This is also a kind of strange ability of Ye Shan as a man-eating flower.

Qu Liyou was suddenly wrapped in flowers again. She was stunned for a while, then she forgot to cry, and began to laugh "giggling". She was still wearing rags, standing inside the flowers, and she began to follow. Circle up.

Ye Shan was interesting to watch, and seeing Qu Liyou getting happier the more he played, he suddenly loosened the petals and bloomed again.

Qu Liyou saw the sun again.

He was still young, and upon seeing it, he said, "Come again! Come again! Uncle villain, come again!"

Ye Shan: "..." What the hell is the villain uncle? Don't think you're a child now, I'm not willing to beat you!

Qu Liyou said again: "Uncle Bad Guy! I remembered, Uncle Egg is a man-eater, right? You don't eat Liyou, you only take off Liyou's clothes, and you play with Liyou, begging for Liyou. Huanxin, yes, do you want Liyou to marry you when Liyou grows up?"

Ye Shan was startled.

But Qu Liyou already had a little bit of success, a little bit of arrogance, and a little bit of shyness, sitting in Ye Shan's flower with his legs in his arms, blinking his eyes, and then speaking with a stern face.

"Although Liyou heard that Uncle Bad Guy is quite stupid, he has lived for more than a thousand years and has not changed his shape. However, if Uncle Bad Guy is willing to coax Liyou to play every day and give Liyou some delicious food, in the future, Uncle Bad Guy can become a Good-looking uncle, I... I'll allow you to be the prince... side concubine! If the bad uncle is the prince and the side concubine and can still be so caring and worrying, I will let you be the prince concubine! Well, that's it! "