5

Chapter 5 Dr. Jiao's Zombie Lover 04

For Murong Jiaojiao, before the end of the previous life, she was the illegitimate daughter of the Murong family. Although the Murong family raised her for food and drink, everyone in the Murong family looked down on her.

After the apocalypse, Murong Jiaojiao awakened a rather peculiar power-healing the spiritual spring, and also discovered a ring of the Murong family with storage space. However, the Murong family allowed her to have a healing spiritual spring, and "imprisoned" her with all their might, saying that she had no superpowers; and the storage ring was given to others by the Murong family. The family still looked down on Murong Jiao Jiao with contempt and contempt.

Murong Jiaojiao couldn't stand such contempt, so she simply ran away. She originally wanted to beg her "childhood sweetheart" Dr. Ling to save her, but she was frightened by Dr. Ling's cold and indifferent "Who are you?" Out of the city, and was almost gang raped. Fortunately, they met Zhong Yu and the others, and they took care of them all the way to the new base.

Although Murong Jiaojiao still likes Dr. Ling, she has gradually developed feelings for the four Zhong Yu who cherished her wholeheartedly. Just when she was hesitating who to accept, she heard a sensational news - Dr. Ling problem occurs!

Murong Jiaojiao's first love and favorite were both Dr. Ling. After hearing the news, of course, she immediately got rid of the four Zhong Yu who had been protecting her so tightly, and ran to the base where Dr. Ling was. As a result, she Without even seeing Dr. Ling's face at all, he was caught by a group of greedy people outside the base, locked in the laboratory, and tortured for ten years by a group of white lab coats as guinea pigs.

It was not until ten years later, when she was dying, that she finally saw the four Zhong Yuquan who rushed in to save her. However, at that time, she quickly lost her breath and did not hear what the four Zhong Yuquan said.

Then, Murong Jiaojiao was reborn.

After she was reborn, she almost did not hesitate to start stealing the treasures of the Murong family, put them out for auction, and obtained the storage ring belonging to the Murong family in advance, and used that ring to store a lot of things.

When the Murong family finally found out that the inner ghost was Murong Jiaojiao, the end of the world had come, and Murong Jiaojiao also contacted Zhong Yu and the other four, and once again believed in their "love" for her, and then united them, All the people in the Murong family who looked down on her who had bullied her were pushed into the zombie group.

Then, Murong Jiaojiao started to unite the four to attack the Ling family.

Because of Murong Jiaojiao's healing spiritual spring, the four Zhong Yu soon awakened their supernatural powers after the end of the world, and none of the Ling family awakened their supernatural powers at this time. Therefore, Murong Jiaojiao and the four beside her were quite familiar. The ambitious people quickly killed everyone in the Ling family except Dr. Ling and Ling Wenxiao. Then, the Zhong family and the other four families divided all the property left by the Ling family equally, while Dr. Ling was already deceived. Murong Jiaojiao, whose eyes were full of hatred, was sent to the laboratory.

However, Murong Jiaojiao knew that Ling Wenxiao had developed a vaccine against the zombie virus in her previous life, so she did not kill him in the end. However, after seven years, when the number of human beings was decreasing and the vaccine was still not developed, Murong Jiaojiao panicked. The Zhong family and the other four families could no longer allow the zombie virus to continue. Dr. Ling, who was tortured by the madman research in various laboratories for seven years but was still alive, was released.