19

Chapter 19 To My Skull 06

On the birthday of Qin Aotian's girlfriend, Qin Qingxuan hugged Ye Shan for a long time, and finally let Ye Shan get dressed.

Ye Shan really felt very speechless.

He is not a human, he must wear clothes to cover his shame, he is a skeleton, a skeleton! What's the point of wearing a gloomy white bone skeleton?

Ye Shan was very mad.

However, this Qin Qingxuan who has been pestering him, but the child he raised alone, Ye Shan was a little reluctant to refuse Qin Qingxuan's insistence, so he began to hesitate.

When he found out that the robe Qin Qingxuan brought him was actually a white magic robe embroidered with gold threads, and everything was exquisite and beautiful, Ye Shan stared at the robe silently for a while, and then, agreed.

--Well, he has always known that with his luck, it is absolutely impossible to get a peach blossom and let that peach blossom always wait for him. If he wants peach blossoms, he must pay attention to his appearance.

Nice clothes, nice face, that's what he must have.

Although, he is probably unlikely to have a good-looking face now, but it is not bad to have a good-looking clothes, isn't it?

What's more, he has never worn a magic robe like this before.

So, Qin Qingxuan put on the magic robe for his reluctant father, who was already happy in his heart, and put on trousers and boots on his dry legs and feet.

In order to look good, Ye Shan put on the hat of the magic robe, turned his back to Qin Qingxuan, and asked indifferently, "Is it ugly?"

Qin Qingxuan: "...Good-looking! Dad wears it like this. From the back, I know that Dad must be the best looking skeleton in the world! Dad, I know that Dad is the best looking!"

Ye Shan was delighted for a while after hearing this.

When the joy was over, he thought silently in his heart, being praised as the most beautiful skeleton in the world, as if... there is nothing to be proud of.

Anyway, he didn't intend to attract a skeleton lover...

Ye Shan's mood suddenly felt a little down, but today's matter is very important, so he still stood in front of the mirror, and after looking at it for a while, he turned to look at Qin Qingxuan, and said, "Let's go."

Although it is still a little early, there are some things that should be sooner rather than later.

Qin Qingxuan looked at Ye Shan with a blushing face, a very shy look that he stopped talking.

Ye Shan: "...what's the matter?"

Qin Qingxuan even turned red at the tips of his ears, and murmured, "Dad, daddy is not wearing underwear..."

A few days ago, he actually thought that it was enough for his father to put on a robe, but today, when his father put on a robe and trousers, and then planned to go out like this empty, Qin Qingxuan and Qin Qingxuan felt that something was wrong...

Therefore, Qin Qingxuan blushed, but still mustered up the courage to speak to Ye Shan: "Dad, put on your underwear, let's go."

Then, handed a pair of black pants with a skull embroidered on the back.

Ye Shan: "..."

Ye Shan: "..."

Sigh how hard life is!

Why does the son he raises govern his head and feet, the top and the bottom, and the inside and the outside?

...