123

Chapter 123 Piranha and His Flower Messenger 11

It's a pity that Ye Shan doesn't think it's not very useful to have two little chirps.

He thought about it for a long time and thought that this was a very important event.

Moreover, he has to become taller and stronger, so that he can maintain his aura as an "attacker", and the two little chirps are just... embellishments.

It's impossible to say, Qu Liyou could turn his back immediately after seeing them.

After all, when he first saw the two little chirps of Jiaolong, didn't he immediately defect?

hey-hey.

Ye Shan was silently happy for a while in his heart, and then he started to stick out his thorns, making the appearance of holding a pen, and began to draw.

Of course, what I paint is my ideal... my own appearance.

To be tall, to be strong, to have two big ones... small chirps.

Ye Shan painted and painted, and couldn't help but feel that the person in the painting looked familiar.

System: "...Isn't this what the host's strategy target looks like in reality?"

Ye Shan was startled.

System: "Ding! After system detection, what the host draws is indeed what the target of the host's strategy looks like in reality, that is, the real appearance of the target of the host's strategy when the host was rescued in the real world. If the host forgets, you can Take out the body of the host's attack target saved in the mustard space and take a look."

Ye Shan froze for a while, and was silent for a while before finally smiling.

"That's it, that's fine too."

Ye Shan made some careful changes to the painting, not knowing what it was like in his heart.

However, this is his peach blossom, and sooner or later, they will truly be together.

It's just that before that day really comes, Ye Shan thinks, he will use this face and body for a while, and... it's nothing, right?

Anyway, his peach blossom originally only had one small chirp, while the body he created for himself has two... It seems that they are not so similar, are they?

System: "..." Hehe.

Ye Shanzhi started cultivating every minute and every second in the forest, waiting for the moment to transform into a human being.

And Qu Liyou left the forest a little sad.

He did not go to Shennong Kingdom, but went directly to Xuanyuan Kingdom.

In the kingdom of Shennong, his father, queen mother and two older sisters loved him very much. However, it is true that Qu Youhuang has done many evils, but in terms of blood, they are also their blood relatives.

Qu Liyou didn't want to see them make decisions that he didn't like, so he simply went for revenge himself.

- If he doesn't come, he will have to wait until the day when his bad-ass uncle comes to avenge him. Qu Liyou felt that the bad uncle already liked him so much, and now that he has grown up, he shouldn't bother his bad uncle too much, he should be self-reliant and avenge the revenge himself.

Thinking of this, Qu Liyou lowered the brim of his hat and continued on his way.

In the past few years, although his body would get sick every day, as long as he missed the time of the onset, in normal times, Qu Liyou could hunt enough prey in the forest and get the energy core in the prey's head. Used to practice or sell.