31

Chapter 31 To My Skull 18

"Qingxuan, come here. Well, I have to call the master."

Qin Qingxuan's face turned red, and his heart was pounding.

Even the anger in his heart was completely suppressed.

He stood at the door of the villa, motionless.

It's like a stone carving.

Seeing Qin Qingxuan in a daze, Ye Shan immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and then used the fastest speed to destroy the formation that had completed the master-servant reversal formation, and threw one of the treasures that could complete the master-servant reversal formation. He went to the basement of the mustard space, and then lightly hooked the corner of his lips, looking at Qin Qingxuan.

"Good, come here."

Ye Shan seemed to have completely forgotten Qin Aotian, who was like a madman, staring straight at Qin Qingxuan with a pair of cold and clean eyes - as if ruthless, but also as affectionate.

Like Ye Shan, Qin Qingxuan completely forgot Qin Aotian.

His heart was already beating wildly, but when he heard Ye Shan speak again and said, "Dear me, come here." Qin Qingxuan only felt a "boom" in his head, and it seemed like fireworks were blooming in an instant.

Then, without any reason, he walked steadily in Ye Shan's direction, step by step.

The two looked at each other, as if in this world, there was only each other.

Seeing this, Qin Aotian, who was mad at the side, stopped his wild smile a little, moved abruptly to a place three steps away from Ye Shan, turned his head to stare at Qin Aotian, and said angrily, "You don't like this man who doesn't look at you all the time. Didn't you want to make this man have to follow you, and even forced him to sign a master-servant contract with you, so that he had to make compromises in order to live, had to endure the insults of the master-servant contract, and had to stay by your side? Ye Qingxuan, how do you feel now? The master-servant contract has been reversed. Since then, the master has become a servant and a servant has become a master. Moreover, your master is still a slave who was once coerced and oppressed by you. Hahahaha, Ye Qingxuan, Ye Qingxuan, whatever you want No matter how high your rank is now, no matter how powerful you are, no matter how vicious and vicious you are, you will kill my Qin family. Now, your status is just a slave of an ordinary person! And this ordinary person, now, is also In my hands!"

"I told him to go east, but he wouldn't dare to go west! I asked him to make you kneel. Kneel down, but he would never make you kneel on one knee!" Qin Aotian seemed to be crazy After laughing for a while, he turned his head to look at Ye Shan with a cold face, with coercion and coaxing in his tone, "Don't you dislike him? Didn't you have to deal with this pervert just because of the master-servant contract? , I rescued you and reversed the contract, shouldn't you repay me well and torture me for a while?"

After speaking, he took out a long whip and slammed it in Ye Shan's direction, but Ye Shan was not hurt.

Obviously, he just wanted to scare Ye Shan.

However, whether Qin Qingxuan or Ye Shan, they still only thought that Qin Aotian did not exist.

Ye Shan stretched out his hand again and tickled Qin Qingxuan lightly.

"Qingxuan, come."

Qin Qingxuan had already stepped up and walked towards Ye Shan again.

The steps are firm and with a hint of urgency.