chapter seven: the bite (p2)

Y/n's POV:

We had finally found an escape from the Russians, the Starcourt movie theatre. Dustin was leading us all and we slammed the doors behind us.

"Come on," He rushed down towards the seats. Back to the Future was currently playing and I smiled, I had wanted to see this movie for a while and finally got the chance to. Even if it was already halfway done.

"You three, sit," Dustin said sternly.

"No, no, no! These seats are too close!" Robin complained as I nodded in aggreance.

"I hate being this close, my eyes feel like they're bulging out of my head," I groaned.

"Dude, these seats blow," Steve muttered.

"Then don't watch the movie," Dustin shushed the three child-like teens.

"We wanna watch it," Robin rebutted.

"Then watch it!" Dustin rolled his eyes.

"Shh!" Some guy behind us shushed us.

"Oh, you shh!" I huffed at him.

"Sorry," Dustin apologized for our behavior, "Whatever you do, don't...go...anywhere."

"Fine, Dad," Steve mocked. Robin and I snickered at that, and Dustin and Erica walked away. Steve had the popcorn in his lap and I reach to grab some at the same time he did and our hands touched. We blushed and he took his hand away, but I kept mine in the bag and grabbed my popcorn. We continued to watch the movie until we finished the popcorn.

"Hey, are your guys' mouths dry too?" I asked and stuck my tongue out, "My tongue is very dry." That sentence ended up sounding like 'Ma tong ith bebe dye.'

Robin sputtered her mouth and started fanning her tongue, "No my tongue is dry too."

Steve smacked his lips, "I need water, now." I stood up abruptly and motioned for them to follow me as I ran out of the movie theatre and over to the water fountains. I drank what seemed like 2 gallons of water and then stood off to the side so Robin and Steve could get some.

"That tasted so good," I smiled. Steve lifted his head from the fountain.

"That's amazing."

"So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but..." Robin stopped, "I'm pretty sure... that mom was trying to bang her son."

"She totally was," I nodded.

Steve stopped drinking water, "Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" I hit his shoulder and he smiled at me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," Robin stated.

"But they're the same age?" Steve questioned and I sighed.

"No, but he went back in time," I explained, "So, he met his mom when she was his age and before he was born."

"So then why is it called Back to the Future?" He asked.

"He has to go Back to the Future," Robin shook her head, "because he's in the past."

"So, the future is actually the present, which is his time," The both of us looked over at Steve with a 'duh' expression.

"W-what?" He turned and went back to drinking.

"No, no, it's my turn," Robin pushed him out of the way, "You had enough." As Robin was drinking from the fountain, I held my head as I was in slight pain from a headache that had just popped out of nowhere. Steve tapped my shoulder and told me to look up.