chapter four: Will the Wise

The majority vote was Scoops Troop, so the reader will be going with Scoops Troop :).
*El's POV:*
I was walking home and it was dark outside. Hopper was on the porch standing and smoking a cigarette. I just walked through the house and stomped to my room angrily and slammed the door shut.

"'Friend's Don't Lie.' Isn't that your bullshit saying? Hey, hey! Hey! Don't walk away from me!" Hopper yelled opening my door, "Where'd you go on your little field trip, huh? Where? Did you go see Mike?" He asked.

"He didn't see me," I replied. Should I tell him about (Y/N)?

"Yeah, well, that mother and her daughter did and they called the cops. Now did anyone else see you?" Hopper interrogated me.

"Yes, (Y/N) did," I looked at him.

He sighed, "You put us in danger. You realize that, right?"

"You promised...I go! And I never leave! Nothing ever happens!" I screamed at him.

"Yeah! Nothing happens and you stay safe!" Hopper slammed his hand on a dresser.

"You lie!" I yelled.

"I don't lie! I protect and I feed and I teach! And all I ask of you is that you follow three simple rules. Three rules. And you know what? You can't even do that!" He went to the living room. I banged my hand on the dresser I was near. "You're grounded. You know what that means? It means no eggos. And no TV for a week." He three the eggos out and walked next to the TV. He tried pulling the TV away from where it was sitting but I used my powers to keep it down. "All right, knock it off. Let go," I shook my head in a 'no' motion. He tried pulling it again but I still used my powers. "Okay. Two weeks," the TV wouldn't budge since I was still using my powers. "Let go!" I shook my head 'no' again. "A month!"

"No!" I said firmly, blood dripping out of my nose.

"Well, congratulations. You just graduated from no TV for a month to no TV at all!" And with that Hopper pulled out all the plugs to the TV.

"No!" I yelled at him. "No! No. No!" I tried to fix the TV.

"You have got to understand that there are consequences to your actions," Hopper said.

"You are like Papa!" I yelled at him.

"Really? I'm like that psychotic son of a bitch? Wow! All right. You wanna go back in the lab? One phone call. I can make that happen," Hopper said.

"I hate you," I pointed at Hopper.

"Yeah, well, I'm not so crazy about you, either. You know why? 'Cause your a brat. You know what that word means? How about that be your word for the day, huh? Brat. Why don't we look it up? B-R-A-T. Brat," Hopper said and threw me a book. I used my powers to keep it in the air and then throw it at Hopper.

"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?" Hopper asked and I moved the couch to get in his way so he couldn't get to me. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" I slammed my door shut and locked it. "Open this door! Open this damn door!" I sat against my door on the ground and started crying. "You wanna go out in the world?" (My introvert self: no.) "You better grow up! Grow the hell up!" Hopper yelled. I screamed so loud  some windows broke. And then I continued to cry.

*(Y/N) POV:*
I woke up at 5 in the morning and I remembered what Billy said when we talked last night. "I would risk my life for both of you since I lo- care for both of you shitheads." Would he really do that or was he just saying that to make me feel less upset? I simply just crossed that out of my mind and changed into (outfit above), and I pulled my (h/l) (h/c) locks into a (any hairstyle/left it down.) It was still pretty early and I decided to walk Max to school because we always go in Billy's car, and I got tired of his rock music that blared so loudly my ears started to bleed. Anyways, I walked her to the front of the school, then I walked to the high school that wasn't too far away. When I opened my locker, a note fell out along with a bouquet of red roses. It read,