chapter three: The Pollywog (p3)

*still wearing the same outfit as the last two chapters*
*also play song when I tell you to*

*(Y/N) POV:*
"So your sister coming or what?" I heard an obnoxious voice ask.

"Screw it. That little shit can skate home," Billy told the girl.

"Not so fast Billy. Max is not your only sister," I walk up to him and some ginger chick.

"Well I have some, plans for a little while but you can go do something else alright? Go and walk home with Max," he looked like all he wanted to do was bang the girl. He turned to the red head and said, "and don't call her that."

"What?" The girl asked confused.

"Sister. She's not my sister," Billy stated. And with that they left me in the parking lot as they drove away listening to loud rock music. I scoffed and walked back to the middle school because I was worried about Max since she's always at the parking lot when school is over. She's always punctual, never late or anything. Sometimes she's earlier at some places then she's supposed to be. Never late. I walked to the A.V. room and saw her standing outside the room.

"Hello? Hello?" She yelled banging on the door.

"I'm guessing they left you out here," I looked at Max. She looked startled at first before nodding her head.

"Guys, come on. Can I come in yet?" She asked through the door before Mike yelling a 'no.'

"What about me?" I asked and they opened the door slightly so they could pull just me in and not Max. (This would never work if this was actually me as my thighs are the size of whales.) "So we're just leaving Max out there?" Mike nodded at my question and I rolled my eyes. I'll just make sure to tell Max everything when we get home.

"I don't understand," Lucas said pacing back and forth.

"What do you not understand?" Mike asked.

"Will saw something that looked like Dart last year?" Lucas asked yet another question.

"Kind of, but there was no tail," he said in a small voice. (We must protect Will at all costs.)

"But then he heard it yesterday. The exact same sound," Mike said.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Dustin asked Will.

"I wasn't sure," he muttered.

"Hold on. What's going on? What happened last year? What am I missing out on?" I questioned the 4 boys. They told me about how Will went missing last year and was in this place called the 'Upside Down' and how when they were searching for Will they found a girl named Eleven that they called El. Is that the same El that I met? I mentally asked myself. Then they went on to explain how Will's mother, Joyce, talked to Will through Christmas lights when he was in the Upside Down and how one night when they tried to contact Will some bad people were trying to find Eleven and then Eleven defeated this monster called the Demagorgan and how it "killed" her. Little did they know she's still alive. Then after that Hopper and Joyce saved Will from the Upside Down and that's when Max, Billy, and I came in. People around town even thought Will was dead and they had a funeral for some body that they found that wasn't even Will's.

"Isn't the Demagorgan from D and D? The BOARD GAME?" I asked. They all nodded. "Well that doesn't seem like the most bizarre thing to happen. When I was little around 2 or 3 Neil told me that I went missing for 2 years and when my mom finally found me I had this weird number tattooed to the back of my neck. I haven't told anybody. Not Max, not Billy. Only my mom knows. Well knew. And I know this might seem crazy but I can move things with my mind and turn lights on and off with my mind too. It's weird but it's my secret power I guess. "And the girl, her name was Eleven? Like the number?" I asked remembering my number, 9. It was 009 and luckily I could cover it with my hair. (If your hair isn't long enough to cover your neck then you use foundation on that part of your neck to cover it.) The boys all nodded again.