christmas chapter (extra chapter, but very important)

*outfit you're wearing at top^*
*(Y/N) POV:*
I was at the Byers house with everyone. Dustin, Lucas, Max, Mike, Jonathan, Will, Joyce, Hopper, Nancy, Steve, and El. It was fun, we were all taking pictures (courtesy of Jonathan and his camera) and eating cookies. It was great.

Me and Jonathan started talking more, and Will and I also became good friends. I was actually really good friends with everyone in this room. Joyce is like a mom to me and Will and Jonathan are like my brothers. El is also like a little sister to me, as Mike is like a little brother. Thankfully he got over his crush on me, and him and El were cute together.

Me, Max, Will, Jonathan and Joyce all stood by the tree as Steve took a picture of us. Then it was me, Max, and Steve (Jonathan took the picture.) The it was just me and Steve, Jonathan also took this picture. This is what the picture looked like

(Pretend there's a christmas tree behind them and not the Eiffel Tower lmao)

It was starting to get a little hot in the living room so I left, my anxiety was acting up again. I was in the kitchen when Joyce came in and we started talking.

"Hey sweetheart, are you feeling okay? Do you need anything? Because I can-" Joyce started.

"I'm okay, Joyce. I just... it's my anxiety. It's gotten worse since my mom died. (She's been having a lot of panic attacks even thought it's only been a few days) My doctor had to up my dosage on Xanax. I get panic attacks more than usual, and I just need to relax for a minute. But thank you," I sent her a warm smile that I received back. She made some tea anyway and gave me a cup. I thanked her and she went back to the party.

It was getting late and I had to get Max home, I asked Steve if he could drive us and, he did.

"Hey, um, can you actually wait here while I put her in her room?" I asked him, he nodded. I put Max i. her bed and quietly shut her door since she was already asleep in the car. I got back in Steve's car and he just looked at me.

"Can we go to your house? I don't feel like being alone tonight," I looked at him.

"Yeah, sure. My parents are away on another business trip so we don't have to worry about them," He responded, driving. We sat in silence as we pulled up to his house.

It was huge.

We were both hungry so I offered to make some pancakes. Yes, pancakes at 12 am. But, they tasted so good. I realized I had nothing to wear to bed and I felt gross and wanted to take a shower.

"Hey, Steve. Can I borrow some clothes and take a shower?" I asked him quietly.

"Uh, sure. I'll go pick something out, you can go start your shower." And with that we were both off, me to the bathroom and him to his room.

I turned the water all the way to hot and stripped. I looked in the mirror and realized after this shower I would have no underwear to wear, because who wants to wear underwear you've been wearing all day to sleep, ew. Especially after you take a shower.

I stepped in the shower and did what I normally would do in the shower. I heard a knock on the door and, of course, I had forgotten a towel. So me, being the great person I am, opened the door. Butt naked. But I was standing behind the door so only my head was peeking out. He threw the hoodie and sweatpants in the room and went to get me a towel since he took the hint I didn't have one.

I turned the shower off and waited for him to bring me a towel. I never got one. So I stood there, air drying. Fuck it. I groaned and put the clothes on, sticking to my wet body and taking my old clothes and putting them into the hamper outside the bathroom door. I was going to go to Steve's room, but something in my gut told me not to.

So, I was just sitting downstairs in his living room, waiting for him. He finally came out. With a towel in his hand. But not for me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he threw the towel in the hamper. I went up to Steve's room, walking past him.

We talked for a few hours, until 5 am to be exact. That's when it happened.

(Just a fair warning, um nothing bad happens, but it's just cringed and I hated writing it, but it had to happen.)
He kissed me, like normal. Except this time, the kiss felt different. It was, how do I put this, more eager. More passionate. More... lust filled if you will.

The kiss turned into a make out session.

That make out session turned into, well, I think you can come to the conclusion of what happened.

'Merry Christmas to me,' I thought as I laid my head on his chest, closing my eyes.