chapter six: The Spy (p2)

*heyyy I'm back hehe :)*
*Outfit at top 😙*
*(Y/N) POV*
After all that drama that went down last night I was exhausted. I woke up, did my normal routine and took a walk around the block. It was pretty peaceful, I mean, besides the fact that there was a weird demon creature thing in the town I was currently living in. But besides that, life was great. My mom was back, my father no where to be found. Heaven. Practically. I don't know. After about a good half hour I went back home and was greeted with my mothers warm smile.

"Hey hon, where were you?" She asked curiously.

"Oh, just taking a walk, I needed to think," I confessed.

"What about?" Jeez what's going on with all these questions. (Insert eye roll.)

"Just about school, and stuff, I guess," I shrugged. She nodded slightly and let me enter the house, finally. I went to the bathroom and remembered that Aunt Flo came to town. Damn it. Luckily when you have 3 females/women/girls living in the same house you never run out of sanitary supplies. (If you don't know what I mean, I was talking ab pads, tampons, menstrual cups, etc.) I didn't want to bother Steve by being annoying or seeming too clingy, so I went to visit Will in the hospital. That poor kid has been through so much, can't he just catch a break? (Literally me watching S1,2 & 3 💀) I walked up to reception and asked for the room number, and she told me to wait a few minutes so she could contact Joyce to let me in. (Idk I'm making this up I've rarely been in hospitals sooo yeah.)

"Ms. Hargrove? You may go up now," the lady told me. I muttered a quick 'thank you' before dashing to the room. I knocked on the door and within a minute I heard a 'come in' so I went in. As soon as I entered the room it looked like Will had just woken up.

"Hey bud, hows it hangin'?" I gave an awkward laugh. He laughed too. Bob had a weird look on his face and ran out the room shouting for a doctor. What's going on? Mike was there and he was sleeping but then woke up from the yelling.

"Hey," I heard Bob say to Will.

"Who's that?" Will asked his mom.

"What?" She asked Will. Then Bob was explaining that it was just him, that he was Bob but Will still didn't understand. I don't know what was wrong with me but on the spot I had a random panic attack and quickly ran out of the hospital to try and get fresh air. What's wrong with me? I thought. I started crying and pulling at my hair, it's a habit I picked up from constantly hearing my dad yelling at Billy for years. I guess all the crying and panicking caught up to me because I shortly passed out.

~Flashback~
I was 13 and I woke up to my dad smashing glass. At least that's what it sounded like. Then not long after the smashing noise I heard yelling. Back and forth. Just yelling and screaming then a slam on the wall right in Billy's room which was right next to mine. I couldn't deal with it anymore. I wanted to know what was going on! I opened my door just a crack and I saw my dad shoving Billy into his door so hard that it cracked the wooden frame. I closed my door before anyone could see or hear me and slid down my own door sobbing quietly, praying the noise would stop. It was the first time I had heard it myself. Who knew how long it was going on for? Soon I fell asleep once the noise quieted down and all I heard was my dad's car engine and Billy crying in his room.
~Flashback over~
I woke up in a hospital room, just not in a bed. I was in Will's room and I was on one of those chairs. To be specific, Mike's chair. Oh. Okay. Well then. Something was wrong with Will and the doctors wanted to know what it was, so they ran a test on him. By burning one of those demogorgan things. Will's screams we're loud and he sounded like he was in pain. God it was awful. I ran down to reception and called Steve to pick me up. (Let's play pretend and say she called him through the phone but connected to Dustin's walkie talkie okay? Okay.) To which he quickly came and we (Dustin, Steve and I) we're on rail road tracks with some sort of meat in buckets and gloves. We were throwing the meat I'm guessing it was ground beef? I'm not sure. Anyways we were throwing it on the tracks and Dustin and Steve were talking about stuff, and I walked a little closer to them so I could hear what they were talking about.

To be continued.

So I'm back from the dead and I'm sorry I haven't posted an ACTUAL chapter for literally 2 months. Don't attack me. I've just been dealing with some personal issues that are now FINALLY RESOLVED!! I love my life. I can't make an exact perfect schedule for when I will be updating buttttt I will try to make it more often, but since I have school still it won't be THAT often. Now I did make a Q&A thing and here are the answers to them:

First question:

Favorite book?: My favorite book is The Harry Potter series hehe (I'm a nerd and what about it?)

Favorite movie? My favorite movie currently is actually a tie between three, It and It2 and The Outsiders. (Thanks to 7th grade I have a GIANT crush on young Rob Lowe.)

Favorite show (besides ST): My favorite show is a tie between The Walking Dead (making me a little mad lately tbh) and The Office.

Travel goals?: Well one day I would like to go to Ireland.

Favorite singers male: Well my favorite male singer is Jesse Rutherford but also Mac Demarco but also Joji (I love them all and more)

Favorite singers female: Well obviously Ariana Grande, and Girl In Red (and many more but if I was to list it the list would be endless.)
Favorite character from ST: My all time favorite character is a tie between Dustin and Erica, they're just my favs.