chapter two: Trick Or Treat, Freak (p1)

You can play the song if you want :)
Also (y/n/n) stands for your nickname.
*Y/N POV:*
It was Halloween, everybody's favorite time of the year. I loved Halloween if I'm being honest. I went to school and I was wearing a basic (f/c) shirt with jeans and black converse. I decided to walk to school because it's nice to get fresh air sometimes. When I got to school I went to talk to Nancy.

"Hey Nance," I greeted her.

"Oh! Hey (Y/N/N)," she waved. We talked for a little about it being Halloween and what we were going to do.

"Well I think I'm going to dress up as Alice from Alice In Wonderland or just a Diva Disco Dancer," I shrugged.

"I don't think I'm going to dress up, but I'm not sure," she sighed. We finished talking and then we had to go to class. I remembered that in this class I sat next to Steve. Yay.

"Heyyyyy," Steve laughed dragging out the 'y'.

"Hi," I rolled my eyes.

"Are you mad at me or something? Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"No," I answered. It was the truth he didn't, I don't even know why I was mad at him. "just, girl problems?" I said as a question more than a statement. He just shrugged it off and then that class went by. We had study period next so me, Nancy, and Steve went to study in the library. Nancy went to sharpen her pencil and both me and Steve noticed her staring at some girl wearing a pink and blue plaid shirt.

"Nancy. What's going on? Are you okay?" Steve put his hand on her shoulder and asked her worryingly. I don't know why but I felt jealous. They went into a small room that was still in the library to talk. I may overheard their conversation. More like spied but, same thing?

"I can't keep doing this," Nancy sighed.

"Doing what?" Steve muttered.

"Pretending everything's okay," Nancy said.

"What are you talking about?" Steve wondered.

"Barbara," Nancy said like Steve was stupid, "it's like everyone forgot." Forgot what and who's Barbara? I thought to myself.

"It's like nobody cares. Except her parents. And now they're selling their house, and-" she was cut off.

"Nance—" Steve tried to say.

"And they're going to spend the rest of their lives looking for her." Nancy started tearing up.

"I know," Steve tried to comfort her.

"It's destroying them," she was now close to tears. Okay seriously what the hell is going on?

"I know. Okay? I get it. But listen, there's nothing we can do about it," Steve sighed.

"Yeah, we could tell them the truth," Nancy looked at Steve.

Steve stares at her for a second before answering, "Well, you know that we can't do that," Steve said matter-of-factly. What's so bad that they can't tell some girls own parents what happened to her?

"We don't have to tell them everything," Nancy shrugged.

"This isn't a game, Nance. If they found out we told any..." he shut the blinds. Damn! I then put my ear on the glass of the window.

"They could put us in jail. Okay? Or worse, they could destroy our families. They could do anything they want. Okay? Just think about what you're saying." This is so bad. I left before I heard anything worse, who knows what they did to her or anything? I went to my locker and Nancy showed up.

"Hey, um, I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party with me and Steve?" She asked hopeful. What I just heard they could be planning to kill me! But, yolo.

"Uh sure. What time?" I asked.

"Oh I have no idea just come to my house after school with me and we can just go with Steve when he picks us up." She suggested. I nodded as if saying 'okay' and with that we parted our separate ways to go to our classes. At lunch I sat with her, Steve, and their friends. I excused myself from the lunch table because it was annoying hearing every single detail about Nancy and Steve's love life. The school day dragged on after that.

~Time skip presented to you by mama Steve~

Me and Nancy were at her house now, and in her room when a boy about 13-14 ish came in.

"MIKE! GET OUT!" Nancy screeched.

"Wait. (Y/N) is it? I need you for a second," The boy, Mike said.

"Okay?" I sounded unsure. We walked down to the basement and he started to interrogate me.

"So you have a younger sister right? Max?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, why do you need to know?" I replied.

"Oh, no reason just the fact that Nancy was talking about you and also Max now has two of my friends that are head over heels for her," he laughed. I laughed too.

"Well, if you see her tonight tell her that when she gets home she needs to wait for me in the living room, okay?" I asked. He nodded as if to say okay. I went back up to Nancy's room and we changed into our costumes. I dressed up as a Disco Diva, and Nancy and Steve were going as Lana and Joel Goodson from Ricky Business. Like a couple costume, of course. (The picture at the top is your costume.) Steve was going to drive us so while me and Nancy waited we put our last finishing touches on our costumes. Finally after 10 minutes Steve was outside and we left. We didn't even start driving because for a while because they were kissing. This was going to be the longest night of my life.

*Mike's POV:*
That (Y/N) girl was really pretty. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes. I could stare in her eyes for days. Anyway Lucas, Dustin, Will and I were trick-or-treating when someone scared us. It was Max.

"Holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces. And you? Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl. Hey, you guys coming or not? Oh, I heard we should hit up Loch Nora. That's where the rich people live, right?" She laughed, and everyone else started following her. Oh boy. This is going to be a long night, I thought.

Hi. So I finally updated after 8 million years, I know. But go to the Authors Note that is right before this and read it, it's important. Anyways bye! ~Crixbabyy

Ahoy? | Steve Harrington जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें