explaining some things

Okay first off, I won't be able to update this story any more until season 5 comes out, so unfortunately nothing will be written for a while.

Anyways, I just thought I should explain some things that might seem like plot holes but were intentional.

1. Y/n's powers: I did briefly mention them during the season 4 chapters, but Y/n hasn't used her powers since the night with the gate in season 2. She simply didn't want to since a side affect of using them was passing out (hence why she was passed out for the majority of season 2.)

2. The white rose; The white rose that Steve gives Y/n at the end of season 2 (the Snowball part of the chapter) does signify death like in real life. The rose was supposed to foreshadow all the deaths/losses that would happen around her/effect her. Billy, her miscarriage (technically?), Max, and Eddie.

3. The horrible writing for all of season 2 and the beginning of season 3; I wrote all of that back in 2019 when I was 13 and fics where meme-inserts and picture-inserts in the middle of sentences were extremely common. At least with the fics I read at the time. I might go back and revise all of those chapters, but the reason why there was such a big change in how the writing went was because I stopped writing for 2/3 years. Literally half of the story was written when I was 13 and the other half was now and I'm 16.

That should really be all, if I'm missing anything you can tell me and I can explain it since everything I wrote has a purpose and does contribute something to the plot.