1

Inspired By: Moreno's Surrogate
By: mchanzzzz

~

Walking into the doctor's office, my stomach turns. I've always wanted to have that experience of being pregnant. Having a glimpse of motherhood, so when I got a call saying someone was looking for a surrogate, I leaped at the offer. I know I won't keep the baby, but thinking of having that small experience of being a mother made me wanna do it. I met the man who's baby I'm going to carry and from what they told me, he's very private. I don't know what he does, nor why he wanted a surrogate in the first place. He barely said 2 words to me during the interview, and he didn't show up today for the insemination.

After putting all my thoughts aside, the doctor walks in.

"Daniella Carlisle, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"It's lovely to meet you Ms Carlisle. And you're here for the surrogacy for Mr Cruise?"

"Yes." I say trying to hide the nervousness.

"All right, let's get started!"

She starts prepping her tools and things and after a minute she comes to my side. "All right, could you lie back just a little bit for me? And I need you to spread your legs a little so I can get through there."

Nervously, I do as I'm told and I look up at the ceiling.

"Now relax for me." she says softly.

I take a deep breath and I close my eyes, relaxing. Then I feel her insert something in me, inseminating me. A couple of minutes go by, and she gives me a warm smile.

"You did wonderful."

"That's it?" I ask.

"That's it Ms Carlisle." she repeats.

She checks me to make sure there's nothing to clean up and I get dressed. We discuss things related to the donor, and she sends me on my way. I go to my car and I start it, driving home.

I pull into my driveway and I park, turning my car off and heading to my door. I unlock it and sit my keys down on the small table at the entrance, sliding out of my shoes.

Not even 5 minutes go by before my phone starts to ring. I sigh and pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Ms Carlisle?"

"Yes. And who are you?"

"Mr Cruise would like you to visit him at his home to discuss housing arrangements."

I angrily scoff at the fact that she completely ignored my question. "Housing arrangements??" I exclaim. Who does this man think he is?

Before I can say more, the dial tone comes in, and I breathe out in disbelief. I go to grab my keys, locking my door behind me.

I follow my GPS to this massive house and I park in the huge driveway.

Well he must have something going for himself with a house this big. I walk towards the home, looking around amazed with everything. He's even got a nice car.