44

After another round in the shower, me and Daniella go back downstairs, looking at more venues and color themes, but she already has her mind set on sapphire blue.

It's around eight when we put everything away, and I decided to make dinner for the both of us. Daniella being the tease she is went upstairs to make me a 'surprise' while I made dinner, and after an hour, it was ready. I call her downstairs and she comes walking slowly down the steps, turning the corner and I watch her every move as she walks from the foyer into the kitchen in an emerald green robe, stopping just in the middle of her thighs. That meant that if she were to bend over, I'd get the best view of her ass.

She's gonna fucking kill me.

She comes up to me and wraps her hands around the back of my head, her forearms sitting on my shoulders as she runs her nails through my hair, looking up at me with those beautiful eyes and those pretty lips, biting down on her bottom lip.

Her hair is wrapped up in a bun at the back of her head, and there's two pieces of curly hair falling on either side of her face. I can see her thighs with green peaking from under her robe and I grin, biting my own lip.

"Do I look pretty?" she says, batting those long eyelashes at me.

"My dick is hard." I say, looking at her as if it's obvious.

"I'll take that as a-"

"Hell yes." I say, dipping her slightly as I kiss her lengthily.

"What... did you make?" she asks, tapping my chest, silently asking me to let up. I smile as I go and grab her plate, putting it on the counter. She smiles, looking my way.

"You've never been this simple."

"I just thought I'd chill on the gourmet and make you some classic lasagna. And I put extra cheese because I know you like it cheesy."

"No, you just want an excuse to fart on me all night." she says, scrunching her nose and poking her lips out. I chuckle, getting me a plate and I grab us both something to drink.

"It's really good though, babe." she says with her mouth full.

We eat and Kai wakes up wanting his share, so Daniella goes upstairs to grab him and puts him on her leg, bouncing him as she eats, opening a small tub of banana apple strawberry baby food, and he eats it happily.

"You're mommy's good boy." she says, giving him a kiss on his cheek making him smile. We finish up dinner and we start to round up dishes.

"Here, take him I'll do them tonight."

"No, I've got it. Just wait for me upstairs."

"Baby, you do them all the time. Let me. You can take Kai and give him a bath, yeah?"

"Okay." I say, exhaling through my nose. I hold the back of her head, kissing her forehead before I take Kai from her, baby talking to him while kissing him all over. He grabs my face with his tiny hands as I walk upstairs, attacking him with kisses.

I take him out of his onesie and I start to run his water as he kicks his legs up and down with a smile on his face in the middle of the bed. I walk back to the bed and he has his foot in his mouth, slobbering on his toes.

"You're so adorable." I say, undoing his diaper. I pick him up and I lie him against my chest and he relaxes, his eyes blinking slowly. "Sleepy, are we?"

I put him in his little bathtub sitting in our bigger bathtub, filled with warm water and I put his rag on his little belly. I pour water over it and his head, and his jet black hair instantly slicks to the way the water flows on his head. He blinks the water away and smiles.