32

Daniella C.

As we're walking, Karter's touching on my ass, holding my hips as he kisses my neck. I giggle, reaching my hand back to place it on his neck.

"Babe, what's going on with you?" I say with a smile as we walk into the VIP parking lot.

"Nothing." he says, kissing me with his arms around my waist making my ass press back on him fitting into the area of his pelvis, rubbing against his rock hard erection pressing against the fabric of his pants.

"Baby.". As I turn around walking backwards, I'm met with desire clouding his dark green eyes.

There's lust and want written all over his face and he almost looks disheveled with need.

"Get in the backseat." he says to me and I turn to realize we're at the car.

I do what he says and he goes on the opposite side of the car, leaning against it as he types on his phone before shoving it in his pocket, getting in the back with me. He shuts the door and instantly his lips crash into mine. He grips my thigh as my arms wrap around his neck, my right hand mixed in his hair, responding to his immediate action.

His hand glides up my diamond strung dress and grips my ass. My heels come of and so does his belt as the heat intensifies within the car. Suddenly I'm on top of him, grinding against his solid dick, craving some tension between my legs. I unbuckle his pants, pulling down his briefs with them and his dick springs up, standing between us.

I get onto the floor of the car on my knees, and lean down to take the tip in my mouth, sucking it with my hands holding the hems of his pants and briefs. He groans as my mouth slides down his dick, taking all I can. I go to grab the base of it but he holds my hand, preventing me from grabbing it.

"Fuck, babe... yes... You do it so fucking well, baby." he says caressing my head and the sides of my face as he removes my hair from it. I get wetter as he moans while I'm sucking him. I slide my mouth up his dick, releasing it with a pop. "Fuck." he curses.

As we're in the middle of the backseat, I turn around and align my legs on his, my feet resting on his thighs, folding my legs under me as I pull the thong I'm wearing to the side and strike his dick, his tip wet with precum. I lower myself on his dick, making him groan, and lean against the middle armrests in between the front seats.

"Shit, baby..." I moan as I start to ride him, bouncing myself up and down on his dick as I can already hear my arousal painting his long erection.

He grabs my hips and guides my movements on his dick. He slides them up, making my dress come up on his arms as he slides them up to my sides and he starts to fuck me himself, grunting as he does. My ass slaps against his pelvis, creating a clapping sound with our moans filling the air.

"I'm gonna cum... fuck I'm... mm..." he grunts, grabbing my hair in his fists and pulling me down just as his hips thrust upward, catching the rhythm in perfect sync.

"Don't stop baby! Oh my god, fuck don't stop!"

His hands grip my ass as he squeezes my ass cheeks, moaning as I rub quick circles against my clit.

"Goddamn it Dani, you're so wet."

As I fuck him, my pussy grips his dick while my need to cum starts to boil hot in my stomach. I feel Karter's big hands exploring my body as I fuck him hard, moaning every time his dick pushes inside me.

"Karter, I'm cumming!"

"Fuck. Hold it baby."

"I can't! Ohh shitt!" I cry out, loudly.