28

Daniella Carlisle

Waking up the next morning, I smile, remembering the events from the long night we had last night, burning fresh in my mind, still. I put Kai down two hours before, so I don't really know why I'm awake. I turn over to put my arm across Karter's chest softly, my hand setting there at his face. I use my thumb to caress the side of his face, and I kiss it. His cheek, chin, neck, collarbone, up his throat, his lips.

He turns over and wraps his arms around me, pulling me on top of him. I lie my head down on his chest, his hands resting on my ass.

"I'm sorry I didn't wanna wake you. I just couldn't help touching you."

"Your lips feel good on my skin. They're soft and warm, that's the best way to wake up."

I smile at him and I kiss him gently while he squeezes my ass, kissing me back. I sit up and slowly, I pull his dick free from his briefs and I slide down in between his legs and bend all the way down as I stroke it in front of the both of us. I take it upon myself to lower my mouth on his thick dick in my hands, and I wet the tip with my warm mouth. I start to suck on it, letting it go deeper in my mouth each time, letting him hit the back of my throat, making me gag.

As he starts to buck his hips forward, face-fucking me, he grabs both sides of my neck, thrusting with his mouth slightly open. He lets out small groans as tears run down my face from gagging, and I start to stroke the rest of his length as my saliva runs down it, lubricating his whole erection. I stick my tongue out to allow him more room, and he goes deeper, moaning and cursing.

"Oh shit, Daniella." he says breathing heavily. "Baby..." he groans out.

I take control as I start to hastily suck him, twisting my hands along the rest of his length while he moans and twitches. I take my mouth off of it, leaving my saliva coating it and I stroke him just as I have been. I position myself above his dick, and I lower myself onto it, sliding down easily on it due to my arousal and saliva acting as a lubricant. I look him in his eyes as I bounce up and down, riding his dick as he holds my hips, guiding my movements. I moan softly and quietly, trying not to disturb anyone or the baby. Karter uses his big hands under my ass to spread my asscheeks, letting me go lower on his dick, hitting that needy spot inside me.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum..." I moan.

"Fuck... me too."

He grabs my breasts and massages them, then I bend down as he takes one into his mouth, sucking with the perfect amount of pressure while his other hand reaches down and uses his thumb to rub circles on my clit. The stimulation pushes me into overdrive as I ride him at a quicker pace, with more force as he hits the same spot in me over and over again. My whole body goes hot and cold and I start to twitch as I cum on his dick, a moan forced from my throat in immense pleasure.

He thrusts savagely in me as he moans and grunts, digging his nails in my asscheeks while gripping my hips. My pussy makes sloppy noises as his dick quickly pushes in and out of me. I lean down and continue to move up and down as I kiss him sloppily while he grunts, kissing me hard. As he thrusts with my lips against his, he grips my hair at the root at the middle as he rams into me quickly, thrusting inside me one big time before he groans loudly, raggedly thrusting slowly into me, cumming hard inside me. I cum just as he does again, and my head is thrown back, my face towards the ceiling as my mouth sits open and my eyes rolled.

He breathes aggressively as he lies there, cumming still. We sit there, frozen in pleasure and exhausted with sweat coating our bodies. As he breathes, I feel his lips leaving slow kisses down my throat as I relax, my body softly falling against his and my head next to his as he continues kissing my neck and face. I sit there, slowly still rocking on his dick and I slowly lean up as far as I can, and his dick comes out of me, covered in our releases mixed together.