15

Daniella Carlisle

~

It's been 2 days since Karter figured out about the Reyas brothers, and he hasn't stopped working since. He's been getting up at five in the morning, heading to the gym corridor, then he comes back to the room at nine to take a cold shower. He lays in bed with me at nine thirty and rubs my body and kisses over my face and forehead. He lets me take my time until I feel like getting up, it doesn't bother him.

From there, he helps me out of bed and down the stairs and takes me to the kitchen to eat breakfast with me. After breakfast, if there's time, he spends it with me, making sure I'm okay and whatnot, and then at twelve forty-five, he and Carson leave the house.

He's gone from that time til around nine o'clock at night. By that time, i've done all the cleaning I can, and i'm almost finished with dinner for Carson, Karter and me. When he comes home, I'm turning burners and things off. He always comes to the kitchen and wraps his arms around me, rubbing me with his head against mine.

I kiss him as I loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt to rub his chest, earning a sigh from him.

"Was it okay today?" is what I ask him every time.

"Just ready to be back with you two." he says. "Things have been getting more serious. My intuition's telling me this whole thing is just a... diversion to keep us away from the real threat. Things aren't just gonna stop here."

"Why do you say that?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"It's... just a gut feeling. That's all."

"You'll figure it out soon, honey." I say, kissing his neck. "Food's done. I know you haven't even considered eating today."

"No... no I haven't."

"And I'm guessing you're gonna say you were too busy?"

"I'm always busy." he says, trying to defend himself. I smile, shaking my head as I fix his plate. I grab a cold drink from the fridge and sit it and his food down in front of him. He instantly starts to eat, humming in satisfaction.

I wait for Carson to come down to fix his plate, not wanting to yell because I know the both of them might have a headache, and they both sit and eat as we all talk to each other about the situation.

"I think there's more than what we're seeing too." Carson says. "I just can't prove it. I can feel a hint of something more."

"I know something's up. I can't shake the feeling. It won't go away, so I know I'm right about this."

"You've never been wrong about things like this anyway." Carson co-signs.

"Everything will work out in our favor. I just don't want you boys overworking yourselves. You guys are gonna be prepared for anything you come up against. I know you guys have no room for failure so I know that's the only reason you guys work so hard but in the process, you guys are hurting your bodies. Work too much and it's just gonna give out."

"I just... This is too big for me not to do as much as I physically can for you two." Karter says. "I can't fail. Failing this means you and my child being taken away from me."

"And I know you don't want that Karter, but you dying isn't going to help much. It may not be that serious to you guys, but I'm... worried... about this."

"I know, and I completely understand. I just don't wanna lose you. Any of you."

I breathe out heavily, rubbing my stomach. "Okay, I'm turning in. My feet hurt like crazy, and I need a bath." I say walking over to Karter.

"Alright, love." he says, giving me a kiss as I lean in. "I'll be up soon."

"Alright. 'Night Carson."

"Right back at you."

I go upstairs and I sit on Karter's side of the bed with my leg folded in front of me, scrolling through my phone for a few minutes. When I'm finished with that, I slowly strip, running my hot bath water, putting some lavender oils and things in it to soothe me. I step into the bathtub carefully and I sigh as the warm water hits my feet. I let out a deep breath, sighing in comfort as I sit, relaxing.

"You ran me dry today, baby boy.". After a while of relaxing, I take a washcloth and I lather it up with some soap and I wash myself, getting between my legs and everywhere else. I struggle to get my feet, but I end up getting them, and I rinse the soap away.

I let the water out and I carefully get out of the tub, wrapping myself up. I walk out of the bathroom and just in time, Karter walks in. He smiles and comes to wrap his arms around me.

"Hi, beautiful."

"Hey." I say with a smile, lying my head down on his chest.

"What's the matter?"

"Just... sore. And tired."

"Well let me help."

I smile as my head rises from his chest and I sit down at the end on the bed. He takes some of my coco butter lotion and rubs it across my body, massaging my shoulders and making sure to rub my stomach some. He comes up as my head falls back on his chest, and massages my breasts softly, earning a sigh and hum from me. They've been getting swollen and bigger and getting very tender, so him massaging it feels like heaven to me.

Without asking me to sit up, he massages my back with lotion, me humming compliments to him as he goes. My head stays on his chest as he massages my neck area. I stand up and he rubs my ass, lightly squeezing it making me giggle. He lets me wear one of his shirts and I put on my panties and some stretchy shorts.

He kisses me and says, "Let me get a shower and I can rub your feet. Yeah?"

"Mhm." I hum, nodding sleepily. "Thank you. I feel so much better."

"No problem." he says, kissing me. He starts to get up to walk to the bathroom, but I grab his shirt, pulling him back to kiss him again, and kissing him a second time before he leaves.

I lie in wait as he showers, and he comes out and gets dressed in front of me, letting me watch with a smile. He moisturizes himself and his hair and puts some deodorant and briefs on and he comes back, crawling in the bed towards me, kissing me once more.

"Mm, you smell so good." I say to him.

"You smell even better, my love."

He comes down to my feet and starts massaging them, pinpointing the middle, top and bottom of the bottom of my feet. I sigh and close my eyes, feeling the pain slip away. He massages my toes, top and bottom, and massages the surface of my foot, leaving it with a kiss and moving to the next.

After spending maybe an hour and a half overall massaging me, he kisses me and we make out slowly for about ten minutes and afterwards, he lies down and lets me rest there with him, using him to support my belly and the both of us comfortably go to sleep .