11

Karter Cruise

~

It's past ten o'clock, and we finally say good night to each other and go our separate ways. I get in the shower to wash away every thought and feeling from the day passing, but for some reason, I can't get that kiss out of my head.

That feeling I had... That burning, hot sensation in my chest, I can't shake it. I need to feel it again. I don't know what it is and it completely freaks me the hell out, but somehow in only a few hours, i've gotten closer with Daniella.

It's weird because not only have we been arguing everyday for the past four months, but we were just on bad terms about fourty-eight hours ago. How the hell am I already thinking about her after one kiss? How can I possibly want her more after one single encounter?

I stop questioning it, though. I need it again. I need her... again and I need it now, or I'm gonna go fucking insane.

I finish my shower and I put some sweatpants and a white tank on, and I walk towards the door, about to walk to her room, but she comes to me first.

I open the door and she stands there in a white silk nightwear set on. She has a silky white cover up thrown over her arms, her shoulders sitting just outside of it as it hangs on her arms. Her hair is thrown in a messy but cute bun, and she's looking up at me with a small smile.

"I just wanted to come by and... just say something to you before I go to sleep."

"Okay." I say, letting her continue.

"I just... earlier, I never intended to make you feel like I didn't trust that you would protect our child. I guess it was just me thinking that... when he's born, I won't be much of a good mother like mine. I guess I got so paranoid that I tried to force protecting him on you because I felt as if I couldn't do a good job at that."

"Daniella," I say, letting her come inside. "I know you'll do everything in your power to love and care for this child, and I don't doubt that you'd go to great lengths to protect him as best as you can. And we both lost our parents at one point, and I think that that gives us a reason to be better than our parents. It gives us a reason to show our child the love that was either hardly given or never given to us."

She's sitting on my bed, tearing up as I speak.

"You don't have to be scared. I know you'll do just fine. I'm here now, to help you. I know I wasn't before, but I want you to trust that I will be now. You'll do amazing. I know it."

"But what if-"

"You'll do just fine. I know you will. Don't cry, okay? Stop." I say, bending down to wipe her wet cheeks.

"I don't know why I cry so much."

"It's okay. I know, don't say anything else."

I comfort her as best as I can, wiping her tears and she ends up lying on my chest, calming down from her crying. Her arms are wrapped around my body, and I can't say it's not what I want. For some odd reason, feeling her this way is sort of... feeding my desire. I need more.

"Thank you." she says. She lies there for a minute longer before she rises, looking up at me. I look down to her lips unknowingly. Her mood slowly changes as she smiles and bites her lip. "Do it."

I don't know how she's changed so suddenly, but I don't question it. I dive in, kissing her hungrily as i've wanted to since the first time we did and it feels a thousand times better than it did before. That fire starts to burn in my chest, feeding those embers of desire, but not enough. I lay her down, climbing on top of her, kissing her as my hips instinctively start to rock forward, grinding against her. Then I hear the most precious, sacred sound leave her throat. My senses kick into overdrive as she whimpers songs of pleasure into my ear.

I separate from her lips and I look down at her body, wishing to see it in all it's glory, and as if she's a mind reader she slowly strips, taking her clothes off until her bare body is lying right under me. She blushes and shies away, looking away from my gaze. I start to take my clothes off as she peeks at me doing so. She fully turns back to watch me pull my boxers down and I can see her face getting redder when she sees my dick spring up from my briefs.

"Shit." she says in amazement.

She watches me stroke it a few times, then I position myself between her legs. I look up to make sure she's ready, and I start to push the tip in. She moans lightly at the feeling of me passing into her entrance. I push more of my shaft inside her and not even halfway through, she moans, throwing her hand to my thigh.

"Please Karter, I can't." she whines.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll work the rest in." I say with a smile. I slide out and back in and I moan at how wet she already is. "Fuck me, Daniella. You're so fucking... wet already." I groan. "Fuck, it's so slippery. Shit." I breathe out.

I push more inside of her and she screams, breathing roughly. "Damn it, take it out! I can't take it Karter, please."

"You can take some more, baby."

She whimpers as I start to thrust, creating a rhythm, rocking back and forth into her. She moans every time I push inside her, getting herself wetter. She's leaking all over her ass and the inside of her thighs as she moans. I pick up the pace, thrusting into her quicker. She gets louder, taking more and more of my dick inside her as I hold her hips in place, fucking her fast.

"Fuck! Karter, I'm gonna cum. Shit, it's coming!"

"Oh, my god Dani."

"Give it to me. Give me more." she pleads.

"Are you sure you can take it? You've got a little less than half to take, my love."

"Stuff it in me if you have to." she moans. "Please, Karter."

"Fuck. Filthy little mouth of yours."

I fuck her just as she wants me to, stuffing her to the brim with the dick I can fit, and she screams and moans as I fuck her exactly as she tells me.

"Damn, you're already cumming on my dick baby? Huh, is it that good?"

"So good." she moans back breathlessly.

She cums on my dick twice at once, causing her to quake with pleasure. I thrust quickly in her as she moans with every stroke. I start to feel the building pressure of my release as I start to thrust savagely. She screams as I groan, feeling her wet pussy sliding around my dick. There's no reason for me to pull out, so I go as deep as she allows me to before I bust a load of warm seed inside her.

She moans and her back falls onto the mattress, arched once before from the pleasure she was feeling. We both take shallow breaths as we calm down from the sex we just had. After minutes of sitting, recovering from the energy lost, I get up, sweat dripping down my stomach and I look down at Daniella, a tired mess laying amongst my sheets.

I pick her up and help her to stand, failing miserably, so I toss her into my arms, bringing her to my bathroom.