31

I wash my face and do a small routine, putting creams and oils on my face and after that, I take my clothes off and start getting into my suit. I put on my pants, then my shirt, tucking it and buttoning it up, leaving three buttons loose. I fix my collar and I leave my coat where it is until I need it.

Daniella picks up her diamond dress and puts it on one hand and bends down to grab the shoes I bought with them. She looks at it, biting her lip and she goes into the bathroom, closing the doors.

"What are you doing?" I ask, my eyebrow arched.

"I wanna surprise you." she says with a smile. I bite my lip softly, turning around to put my shoes on.

Afterwards, I put on a diamond chain that only dangles to the top of my chest, then I put on an expensive watch, all within five minutes. As I'm finishing up, Daniella opens the doors and I stop in my tracks, looking at her sexy body in that beautiful fucking dress. Her figure looks amazing.

"It's gorgeous. You, you're so... hot."

"Thank you, but I'm not done yet." she says with a smile.

I walk into the bathroom with her already at the sink as she pulls out things for her hair. She plugs in a flat iron and she waits for it to get hot as she brushes her hair, preparing to style it. She starts, turning the flat iron in her hand as curls form in her hair. She wraps them up with a curling roller and moves on to the next. I come to stand behind her, pressing my dick against her perky ass as she grabs hold on the sink lightly.

"Baby, I need to focus. I don't want to burn anybody."

I press it further on her ass, telling her I'm staying and she continues doing what she's doing as I start to fix my hair up, brushing it and then using some styling gel to shape it how I want it. After I'm finished, I wash my hands and I come back to stand behind her again, holding her hips and watching her.

"What is it?" she asks, curling the last pieces of her hair.

"Just watching you. You're gorgeous." I say, gripping her hips and pulling her ass back against me.

"Thank you baby. But don't you think you should get the baby ready?"

"I do need to do that..." I say, staring at her for a while longer before I go to pick up my son and give him a bath. I take a soft rag and I put some baby soap onto it, lathering it up and rubbing gently over his body. After I get every inch of him, I take a small head massager and I massage circles around his head with shampoo and he sits there, blinking slowly as he drifts off. I rinse all the soap and shampoo away, letting the water out and putting him in a small towel.

I dry his head off, then his body and I put lotion gently over his sensitive skin and then I put a diaper on him. I carry him into his nursery to find him a cute onesie to put on and when I pick one out, a black and white one, I find him some white socks and a matching black hat. I get him dressed and I hold him on my arm, walking him to the bathroom where his mother's applying lash extensions and starting back on her hair. She smiles, seeing us in the mirror and she walks to us, placing her lips close to his lips and kisses the space between, trying not to put anything on his skin.

"You did a good job, baby. He looks so adorable. You look ravishing as always."

I smile slightly at her as she kisses me the same way. She sprayed her hair up in the rollers before, so her hair is shiny. She takes down each curl and they fall perfectly in place, exactly how she wants them. She tweaks them a little and she flips her hair to her back, falling all the way down just above her ass.

"God, you're just perfect."

"Thank you." she says. She walks by me and I get a whiff of her scent.

"Is that Mugler?"