27

*WARNING⚠️ * THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT LONGER THAN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS FOR A VERY EXCITING REASON. ALSO POV SWITCHES WILL HAPPEN VERY FREQUENTLY. I DO HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!

Karter Cruise

~

2 months later

We've been getting used to Kai's schedule the more he's with us. He's already two months old, but he's still small and absolutely adorable. Since he's been here, he's changed me. I've become more soft, and I've noticed it.

Ever since Daniella was pregnant, her breasts have gotten bigger... more plump than they already were and her ass.... God, it gets better everyday. Since she's been able to exercise, she's been doing just that. She adjusted her diet, incorporating more fruits, vegetables into it. She's never a junky eater, but she's more strict on what she does and doesn't eat.

I tell her she doesn't have to do all that she's doing, but I support her still because it's something she wants to do and something that'll make her feel better about herself, even though I see nothing wrong with how she looks and I make sure to let her know everyday. Her workout routines are sort of intense.

She's becoming more like me, working out hours at a time, and most days I'll go with her to make sure she's okay. After she works out, she goes on a run. After about thirty or forty-five minutes, she'll come back in and eat something. She usually finishes her routine at around one or two in the afternoon.

She jogs into the kitchen and rewards me with a kiss.

"Thanks, babe.". Then Kai starts to cry. "I'm gonna go take a shower and feed him-"

"I've got it, my love. Just go get a shower, I'll get it."

"Okay. I pumped his milk, it should be in the mini fridge in his nursery."

"Okay.". We walk upstairs together and I grab Kai from his bassinet. He scrunches up his little body in my hands, and I kiss him, holding him against my chest. "Daddy's gonna feed you today, bud."

I walk across the hall into his nursery, and I open the fridge, taking out one of his bottles. I put it in his bottle warmer for a while and I check the temperature before I put the bottle to his lips. As he starts to eat, I walk back into the room as Daniella finishes her shower. She walks out of the bathroom with stringy hair and water dripping down her body, and on the surface and between her breasts. Her towel wrapped around her pushes her breasts up more, and the curve of her ass is clearly visible.

"You have to do that while you're feeding him?" she says with a knowing smile.

"I'm not doing anything." I say, lying as she drops her towel, walking around to get dressed.

"I know you're over there thinking about how fuckable I might look right now. I know you Karter, I can read you."

"You do look pretty fuckable right now."

"Well we're not gonna do anything right now while he's awake. And didn't you say you wanted to wait a little longer to make sure you could do me how you want to?"

"I did say that, but that doesn't mean I can't fuck you at all until then. Besides I've waited eight weeks already."

"Let's at least wait until later on. Right now I'm craving something amazing."