48

*WARNING-LONG CHAPTER AHEAD*
(due to the things i want to fit into this chapter, this will be a little longer than all other previous chapters. enjoy, my loves <3!!)

2 weeks later

God, I'm so fucking nervous.

Standing in the mirror looking at myself in my suit, I chew my lip, anxious as ever as Kai pulls on my pant leg.

"Tell him to calm down, Kai." Carson says, gripping my shoulders.

"I can't, I wanna disappear into thin air." I say, huffing as I pick Kai up.

"Stop that nonsense." Ramon says. "You look sharp, handsome. She's gonna love this. I'm sure she isn't freaking out like you are."

Daniella

"Does my makeup look okay? It doesn't, I should ask them to do something different."

"No Daniella, you look fi-"

"This dress doesn't even look the same, I don't even.... where are my shoes?!"

I can't stop my brain from running a million miles a second. It's the big day, and I can't focus on anything else but my heart punching against my chest.

"You look beautiful honey, stop worrying." my mom chimes in as she sits down with my shoes in her hand.

"I'm just anxious. Anxious as hell. What if he just leaves me at the altar?"

"Daniella, now you're just speaking nonsense."

"I'm just... nervous."

"That's what we wedded people call 'getting cold feet'. You'll be okay Daniella. You two are gonna have the happiest lives together. Your future with him is so bright already. We all see it, I mean, you two are having another baby for Christ sake."

"I want to marry him, I'm just thinking that maybe after being with me for so long, he'll get bored of-"

"Don't you even. That's something you should never have to worry about. Has he shown you, any day at all, that he doesn't love you?"

"No."

"And has he ever made you feel like you aren't loved by him?"

"Never."

"See? It's just in your head. Even you know that."

"You're right. Thanks Mom."

"Always, hon." she says with a kiss on my cheek after putting my shoes on. I pick up my phone and I open me and Karter's messages.

Me: "Hey babe. You alright?"

Karter: "I'm perfectly fine. Thinking about you."

Me: "So you're not gonna tell me you're getting cold feet too?"

Karter: "I am pretty nervous. You shouldn't be concerned love, we both know I can't leave you."