45

Daniella

~

In the boutique I've tried on 2 dresses.

"I feel like a princess in all these dresses, but they're too big. I want something sexy." I say, a small smile on my face.

"I have just the thing for you. I'll be right back, ma'am." a woman says to me, and she scurries away.

I walk from behind the curtains in a beautiful dress. It's got less poof to it and it's off the shoulders with lace down the arms, decorating the back of the dress.

"That one's beautiful." Mom says. "I think you're more of a fitted type though."

"My thoughts exactly." Valarie says, rubbing her stomach, her belly protruding from her body.

"How're you doing, Val?"

"Good. Very good. Carson's been acting like I'm made of glass and won't let me do or touch anything. I'm not even that big yet!" she says, throwing her hands up. Me and my mom laugh.

"He's just looking out for you as he should. Have you ever thought about this?"

"What?"

"You guys's future together. Marriage."

"Umm, I don't really know. I guess maybe I have. All I know is that I love him and I don't want to ever put myself in a position to lose him. Ever."

"That's so good." I say, pulling my brows together poking my lip out.

"Enough about me." she says wiping her tears, her hormones getting the best of her. "Pull out the next dress!"

I walk back into the changing room and I come out of my dress. Then the woman comes back with a dress that makes my heart jump. 'God that would look good on me.'

"It's a backless boho mermaid spaghetti strap dress. It's got a lace tail and the lace covers the back and front of the dress. The straps are made of diamonds, but it has protection so it won't nip you at all. It's a zip up, of course and the front bra area has a slit that will go down right below your chest. There's also a dip at the back of the dress and the diamond straps droop down with it."

"Wow...."

"Eight thousand."

"I think this is the one." I say, my eyes wide. She helps me into it and zips it up, adjusting it and I love it even more. It hugs every curve just right and the tail of it is beautiful.

The front is just as she said, a slit going right below my chest and my breasts are pushed up perfectly, and my waist is perfectly fitted into the dress. The back goes all the way down until it reaches the curve of my ass, the diamond chain doing the same. She pulls my hair up in a bun in the back and takes out curly pieces in the front and she puts the comb to a short veil in it.

"I love it."

I walk out of the room, and as soon as my mom and Val get a look at me, their eyes fill with tears, making my eyes tear up.

"No, stop it. If you two cry, I'm gonna cry, and we're all gonna look crazy crying together in here." I say with a sniff, pointing at them.