2 | Leonardo Hernandez

(Selena's POV)

We walked together in her office and she looked serious while walking down the hall in confidence. Everyone bowed at her and people even loved that she gave them the slightest attention. Talk about a reputation!

We entered her office and she made sure no one was outside before she came back in. She closed the doors hard and looked back at me. She sat at the chair next to me and threw some papers at me.

"We have to discuss your first mission." She announced.

●●●

(Leonardo's POV)

"So what made you so interested in this job?" I asked.

"You." She replied.

I would say I'm disgusted but she isn't the only one who has said that today. Honestly right now it was a normal answer to hear. I have been interviewing at least fifty girls and they all had that same response. Actually its tiring more than eeking.

"You." Another one.

"You." And another one.

"But of course, you are my target." This one.

Also special cases like. . . "Wait. . . this isn't a 'have free sex with Leonardo' gift card?"

"If there were cards like that on the world, I wouldn't be the most wanted bachelor, darling." I threw my hair over my head. Pissed. "Next!"

I don't even understand what goes through some people's heads. This is something serious and I'm in need of someone with experience, who the hell allowed those women to come and interview? Are we just letting everyone enter or something.

I grabbed the paper of the contestants and I threw it at the table. I frown and get up. I can't handle dealing with those stupid crap anymore, I need some fresh air and I need it now.

"Nex-"

"No. Today is done, you all can come by tomorrow at the three pm in the afternoon." I announced.

At least I can give them so time to improve their acting or their. . . pick up lines—If you can call them that.

I grab a cigarette and search for my lighter, Aless shows on my right and lights it up for me. I put it in my mouth and I allow the smoke get out of my mouth and fall outside the balcony I am currently standing.

I throw it out the window and do the same with the one on Aless's mouth. He looks at me insulted and starts complaining but I ignore him and we get back in. He slides his cigarettes into his pocket and utters. "Good luck finding a lighter next time cause I ain't giving you."

"Aless." I ignored.

"What?" He answered irritated.

"Have I ever given 'free sex with me' gift card?" I asked.

"A what?!" He grimaced repulsed.

"A woman from before said she came here cause she thought I was giving away free sex cards." I explained.