14 | The plan

(Alice's pov / a little while before entering Selena's room)

After Aless explained his plan to me, I ran upstairs to deal with Selena and her stubbornness and the only way I have in mind is begging her. But before I enter her room, I need to loom like I have been running to reach to her and not by the elevator.

Also I need to act out of breath and get on my knees if needed, I'll make this date happen whether I die or not after it by her hands. I take a deep breath and then barge in her room.

"Selena!! I have something very important to tell you!!" Act out of breath.

"What is going on? Are you okay?" Check.

"No... I really... uh..." Sweats of running much?

"What have you been doing? A marathon?" She grimaces at my sweat. Check.

"There is a restaurant which I have ordered in but I can't go alone and normally, I would go with Aless... but... he has some work to do and won't make it." Do some puppy eyes.

"And... I really wanted to go to that restaurant... my friends have all went there... and all the other times I couldn't go with them... and this time..." Make the story a little dramatic with a few tears.

She looks at me confused and undecided on whether she should accept or not. I cried even louder and she covered her ears, to not hear the sound. I make even bigger puppy eyes filled with tears.

She looks away unable to say no to those eyes, I turn at her and she drifts the other, I do the same thing. She looks right back in front and I do too, she puts a hand on her chin and bits her lip.

"Fine." She sighs in defeat.

"Yeah!!" I start partying and running around.

- My part, done. I send Aless a message to let him know, to enter his scene now.

[...]

(Alessandro's pov)

I put my phone back on my pocket and knock on Leonardo's door. I enter without him allowing me too and I jump around the room and he looks at me annoyed, obviously cause I disappeared when he wanted help with those papers and I reappeared now, which I need him.

"My dear friend!" I echo with a big grin on my face.

"No." He says straight up.

"N-no?..." I let my hands fall down in disappointment.

"I haven't even asked you!!" I protest.

"I know but cause I know it will be some bull crap so you have my answer." Bull crap?! Me?!

"But... there is no other way... I am in a relationship which not the whole world knows and my mom is asking me to go on a date again and I don't want that!! Please!! I can't go to this blind date!!" Saying cringy stuff like Alice thought to say to Selena may worked over there but this guy is a cold rock. The only way he'll move is by me putting myself in a big bad position.

"Just tell your mother no." He is so focused on those damn words in paper!!

"I can't... its my mom... you know how moms can be..." Please work! Please work.

I look at him with a sad expression on my face and plead him for help with my eyes, I pout my lips and fall on my knees to make it more dramatic. He looks at me weirdly and I beg him, they should thank me later after they have made up and get together.