25 | Love rules yet it has no rules

(3rd pov)

"What are you doing here?" His cold voice sent shivers down her spine.

Selena stumbled on her way up and didn't meet his eyes, scared of how he may be glancing at her. She clanged into her dress and moved her orbs all over the place, swallowing down her saliva and biting her cheek from the inside.

His ruthless green eyes pierced at her scared frame as he crosses his arms over his chest. He wasn't mad about her being here, he was mad cause his plan got ruined and now Ryan won't get a chance to do what he wanted.

"I asked you something." He insisted.

"I..." She took a deep breath and finally raised her head.

"I came here to find you and spit on your face!" Okay... that was quick.

"What?" He glanced at her with a perplexed expression and all his nerves turned now to confusion.

"You heard me. You are cheating on me?!" She hissed.

"What?!" He had totally just lost all his brain cells.

"Don't 'what?!' Me. You think you are so good that you can cheat me whenever you feel like! I know are marriage is fake but you can't do that! People have morals! Oh! I forgot you aren't human!" She gritted her teeth angrily.

The music filled their ears as Leonardo wasn't giving her any answer. Their silence became too loud while those two were on a total different point of view in their heads. There was no connection between their dots, none.

"Did you take your medicines today?" He joked.

"You dare make fun of me at such a moment?!" That was a threat.

"Trying to lighten up the mode?" He murmured.

"I'll kill you with my own hands!!" She raised her hands and struggled the air.

He backed off and pulled him away from the spotlight to make his plan work. He grasped her hand and she tried to fight him off and once she did they were away from the public eyes, able to whatever without disrupting.

"What? Afraid I'll ruin your popularity? Womanizer!" She accused him.

"I have no idea what you talking about." He licked his lips, shaking his head.

"Of course you don't." She scoffs.

"No, you don't get it!" He added.

"I REALLY REALLYY don't." He finished his sentence raising voice at syllables like he was reading out loud in front of the whole classroom and the teacher so that he could get praised for toning each letter.

"I'll REALLY kill you." She wanted to strangle him so bad and hang him on her closet.

"Can you relax and explain, why are you here? Who cheated on you? Who gave you those results? And who send you here? So that you can make it easier for me to find them and end them." He smiled at that last sentence.

"It doesn't matter who!" She shouted.

"Aless." The only guy he knew Selena would cover up about and the only one who would tell her to not talk about.

"Yes..." She admitted.

"What did he tell you?" He asked.

She glared at him and swirled her tongue inside her mouth annoyed. She narrowed her eyes and took deep breaths, the only thing relaxing her now its his dead head on her vault.

"He told me that you came here to eat diner with Ryan and his sister-"

"Haha. No way! That guy. He still can't accept it, huh?" He cracked in laughter cutting her sentence short.