45 | Divorce agreement

(Selena's POV)

My heart skipped a thousand beats. I snapped my head right into his eyes while he didn't hesitate to meet mine, clearly. No emotion in his eyes or whatsoever. Everyone pinned their eyes on me and looked with absolute shock. I tried to keep my embarrassment down my body and held my breaths steady. "I'm sorry?" I spoke.

Tristan cleared his throat and handed me a paper, I took it in my hands hesitantly while laying my eyes on it painfully slow. Divorce agreement. The paper said with bold letters. Another paper besides that, marriage certificate. I was hundred percent sure that he told me that one is fake, to make his mother feel better yet. . . what is this?. . . How did things turn this way?. . . What is in his head and what the hell is the point of this? He should have simply sent someone or made someone sign those papers or I don't know. . . fake my signature. What's the point of coming at me for this? What is he trying to prove? What does he wish for? What are his motives? I sigh.

"MsCalebs I believe you will be kind enough to sign those papers after everything you have put MrHernandez through, right?" He is acting like this man is an innocent fly and he is saying nothing.

"Everyone please head back to your works! We have been going through enough already." Zamira spoke to them all.

I didn't respond.

Everyone heard Zamira and went back to their works, of course they still had their eyes and ears over here but I got up and grabbed him with me. Tristan got up and went to grab my hand but Leonardo stopped him, he turned at me and with the cold glance he talked to me, "MsCalebs I will explain everything, let's talk more quietly."

"MrHern-"

"This place is ear-filled," He mentioned at everyone who acted like they aren't actually eavesdropping. "We'll just have a small talk."

Tristan nodded slowly.

I saw Alessandro making his way out but I had no time to ask for that as we walked inside my office. I offered him a sit yet he didn't do so, he stood over a wall with his hands resting over his chest, he rised one leg and touched it back on the wall. I locked the door, closed the windows, the curtains, all the things people could get a look from and than turned at him. Without even an ounce of fear, I stood right Infront of him angry. "What is all this?! What are you planning now?! Marriage?! We both know that was a fake deal I made with you for your mother and nothing more! What are you here for?! Is there something you are searching for because if it is to screw my team entirely than please walk away we already are at the edge and I'll plead you to let us be!"

Silence.

"What do you wish for? Do you suddenly want revenge from me? I offered you a chance to do so! You had me in your hands and you. . ." The memory marked in my head. Of his hands roaming around me. "You let me go! I told you that I'll keep your secrets and won't bother you for anything else other than work! Which I can't even do that anymore because my team got banned from even hearing about you! God, it irritates me!"

He glanced at me from head to toe.

"What. Is it." I demanded.

"What is your relationship with that skinny legged guy?" He asked.

I frowned my eyebrows. "Who?"

"That skinny legged idiot that does nothing but insults me all the time and wears some poor made clothes, with a terrible walking posture and acts all cool when we both know," He grinned. "He is anything but that."

"Huh?" I exclaim.

"I saw you two back at my old house, helong each other out. You accepted his help yet when I offered you that deal you declined. Why so? What could possibly attract you to that skinny legged guy?" He sounds offended?