50 | Brutal criminals

(Leonardo's POV)

Bam and down. That makes ten of them. Alright I'm out of here-"Damn it!" A punch came straight over my face, landing me down on the ground like a small doll I can throw anytime I want because it weighs nothing. I raised my head and saw Simon. The only guy I wished I did not see. And just when I was thinking she wouldn't want to hurt me. Damn her. "Simon." I spit out.

"Leon." He answered.

"Didn't you lose the right to call me that the moment you betrayed me?" I spitted blood that came up on my tongue and collected my body. Although the hit was bad as shit, I won't die from that. "A cat got your-" Another hit on my knee. "You got to stop with those sly attacks man!" My knee hurts.

"I'm not here to chitchat. I'm here with clear orders to keep you away from there." Away from there? What is that wench hiding?

"I see." I hummed. "Well, come on. Because you'll need more than a punch and a kick to keep me away."

Simon is twice my size. He always was since we were kids. But right now it's showing worse than it ever had. He was also the one at my house with those robots a month ago. He was the one that scared me not those robots. His capabilities were always amazing, he was the one who taught me the most I know but it scares me to think what others he may have learned now. I have not watched his progress, nor have I known how much I should progress to be on his level but this match I can't lose. Even though he is taller and bigger, I need to win.

I take a huge breath and obliterate any fear on my face. Even though with every hit of his that becomes more unlikable to hide. I take steps back and pull out a pocket knife. That is small but it'll have to do. I run towards him and stab his arm as he tries to shield himself. Not taking a break I stab another place, wound after wound till he manages to push me away. I already made four bruises, one on his arm, finger, elbow and on his other hand a small scratch before I got thrown off. With a bleeding hand he won't be able to work right?

"You are a bloody bastard Leon, pulling a trick like that."

"Yes, well, I'm not a delusional person, I know when to pull a knife and when to act tough." I shrug my shoulders. "Besides you should be used to backstabbing, you are the king of it."

"I told you from the moments you recruited me that, I'd leave the moment more money were offered to me. The offer came, I left. How is it backstabbing?" He came launching.

"Because it was my mother, you piece of crappy shit!" I did the same.

He punched me on the stomach while I stabbed him right close to where he landed his punch on my side. He has a bloodstained wound on his chest and I have a simple punch wound. Let's see who lasts longer. He raised the hand not filled with wounds and comes at me, I pull another trick with the knife and make another wound. Thankfully I'm fast enough to be able to do that yet the knife is small so there isn't much of a wound I make on his body. Besides after all the training he went through with her, I'm sure he is some tough shit now. Especially with all those robots she uses.

A kick came my way without me realizing and he knocked the knife out of my hand—now I might be done for. "Well, that was a move."

Simon and I, became friends in a very strange way.

His parents had left him on our door with a paper saying that we can't take care of him and we hope him for the better, please help us out! After that, my father took him in and raised him as a soldier, he offered him another family and after a few years of raising him they died. It was a poor family so he worked a lot for money at the very age of seven, when he came back to us it was when he was around ten years old. He asked my father for a job and even though he declined, Simon insisted. My mother was the one who had saw the potential in him and changed my father's head and that's how he joined. . . my protection team.