48 | Don't trust

(Zamira's POV)

I felt four or so strong hands holding me down on my seat. They are whispering some words to one another, something about me being so quiet and easy for them to grab on—only if they knew. My hands are free all this time, I'm just waiting for us to reach to a destination, even though I am sure that the one behind this is the one I have been lurking for, I just want to make sure so. Thankfully those kids aren't involved in this or else they might get hurt. I'm glad that they grasped me and no one else. I'm the only who can handle this.

I started everything so I need to end it as well, I knew the risk of petting my feelings out would betray the person who stood beside through the worse of shit and though I never expected those kind of outcomes I should have been prepared for the fact that my wrong actions would hit back. I knew that. I knew even when my hands were roaming freely all over his back, while his lips left trails of kisses down my stomach. Like a kid, for the first time I acted as a teenager filled with hormones and I'm surely paying the price. Yet this one. . . this seems to is more than just a cost. . . It's like an eye for an eye but I never took an eye. I simply have attention to the one that was already set on me, I did not carve it out and let it back in but around me. I simply gave the eye a nod and I received a positive answer. I'm not justifying myself but to go to such an extent for an eye that I didn't even take. . . and now you already took it back but want mine as well. . . that's a little too much.

And of course that is something I won't. . . damn it. Damn. . . sleeping vaccines.

●●●

(THIRD POV)

| FIFTEEN YEARS AGO |

"You are gone stay here?" She exclaimed in disbelief.

He nodded. "I know what I did and it's not your fault, you have every right to leave. I will take full responsibility and I will handle the situation on my own. Don't worry no one will hear from you."

"It's not about that. . ." Her head fell down on the ground, her expressions darkening and her heart filling with a unexpected weight of pain that she had to clench her heart over her chest with as much will power she had in those hands. Her eyes darted around the scars on her hands and that made her sigh, with pain and realization. "If you are staying, I'm staying. I'm just as responsible as you are. If she does anything we'll try to talk her out of it and I'm sure she'll understand, she is our—"

"She killed a police man. With no hesitation and she is on the run, Micheal called to inform me about what is happening and he strictly told me to give you those exact orders, move away. Far, far away. And I know pretty well that he means no joke by that. He knew her more than we'll ever and we should not go back on what has already happened, we can't erase it and even if we could. . . go back, I mean. . ." He touched his arms on her shoulders, bracing her up. "I wouldn't change a thing."

"What about her? I can't leave her just like that! What kind of a mother leaves her child this way! Please, just allow me." She pleaded with her glance.

He shook his head though. "You have dreams and a future, you have some place to be with some people. A family is looking for you back there yet for me. . . you and her are all I have. I'll do everything for you too and that means letting you follow your dreams while I take care of her. I'm sure she'll grow up and have dreams too! I will make sure of that and I'll be there to fulfill them! Once this situation is over. . . you can come back and we'll explain everything to her."