49 | Damn weakness

(Selena's POV)

Three days and we are still roaming around our 'honeymoon' while there is no sign of her. No one has even called and Leonardo isn't even trying-or he is very good at hiding it because he looks totally interested into this 'honeymoon' rather than what it's really going on. I tried to find any yet no on answered my phone. Aless and Alice have officially locked their phones for the day cause I have called like a hundred times today and I received a voicemail that is getting on my nerves. Every. Damn. Time.

While he, is now enjoying a sweet cocktail filled with strawberries. His face is filled with joy and his cheeks have turned the same color as the strawberries, he is wearing a turquoise shirt with black colored pants, white necklace around his neck and a perfume that filled the lungs sweetly-he described so. I really wanna understand where he finds all this happiness? Everything is all but good yet here he is. . . enjoying a cocktail in some nice clothes and cologne.

"I know you like me but don't make it so obvious, you make me shy little mouse." Also that nickname. He has been calling me that here and three days. Who gave him the right?

"Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart." I grit my teeth.

He looked around and spoke with a confidence over his lips, "This time you took the job seriously, I heard you have been reporting around little mouse. Letting the police know everything about where you are and whether what has moved on on this mission."

"Is that why you call me little mouse? Because I rat on you?" I said unbothered.

He nodded.

"Creative."

Again a nod of head.

"You even have a gun? Did you start using those? I thought they scared you." He teased.

"I have changed. A lot of things have changed. I'm not like that anymore and I can. . ." Nothing has changed. I'm more crappy actually. "Shot you now with no hesitation." Yeah, right. "I told you that after those ten minutes I'll come after you."

"And that's why I never heard of you again?" He chuckled.

I almost spitted my drink. "That was because my team was banned from any missions with you in it! Not because I didn't mean it! I'm not afraid of you and I'll never be!"

He smirked and pulled my sit closer to his. His face came so close that his breath hit my face, my cheeks turned red and my ears did too. I felt his breath brush my neck and than his words came out as daggers. "I have not given you any reason to be afraid."

I shoved him off and took the whole glass in one sip. I walked out the place and I felt him right behind me. I entered the car and started the engine but-damn lucky he is-he got in fast enough, wrapped the belt around his chest and gave me an innocent smile. I rolled my eyes and decided to let things there. "I don't wanna drive."

"Alright, let's switch seats."

"No, I wanna stay here."

"The view is good."

"No. There is no view."

"Than why are we staying here?"