5 | Head over heels?

(Leonardo's POV)

My alarm beeped and I was already awake. I tried to close it without waking her up. She has embraced me in such a tight hug though that I can't move without waking her. Who's the one who stepped the line msCalebs?

Although, I will admit, she is endearing when she sleeps, so calm and collected. The sun shining through her face, it brights her up and makes the shadows go away. Her rosy lips parting as she takes slow breaths and widening into a smile as she watches a probably beautiful dream. I bet it's with me in it.

She moved slightly and I widened my eyes, scared. If she finds us like this, she is gone murder me and than herself and we are both gone be fighting even in our death! I can't let that happen. I pulled her arms away from me and got up as fast as I could. I grabbed some clothes from the drawer and tip toed my way out of the room without making a sound.

●●●

(Selena's POV)

I woke up and went to the bathroom to pee, I looked at the mirror and I was like a monster. My hair was wild and my dark circles were darker than any shade of dark make up, my lips were dry and my face was oily which isn't good about my acne but right now there is nothing which can't be covered with make up expect my dark circles! Ha . . ha. . . that was not funny.

Anyway moving on after making my self decent I walked up to those three stuck up losers and saw them, sitting and drinking champagne like the rich kids they are. I don't even understand where they find the energy this early in the morning for champagne.

"Good morning!" Say that again.

"Good morning!" I was kidding.

"Yes. A very good morning!" I planted a fake grin over my lips and kept the line between people who pay me and me.

"You don't seem like a morning person?" Alice asked.

"No, not really ma'am." I respond.

"If I may ask, is there anything to eat?" I wondered.

"Yes, the chef is down there." Aless responded.

I nodded and headed back down, the good smell leaded me to the kitchen and it was such a strong one that it could be sensed in the whole ship. Whoever is the chef it must be someone very skilled and with at least—

"MrHernandez?!" Not a mafia guy honestly.

"Morning." He smiled at me.

My jaw dropped at him but also at the food on the table. He must have been hours awake to have made all this and how is he so good at this. I sat at the table and stared at everything then at him.

"You made all this?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded.

"Wow. . . that is a very good way to impress your wife." I said.

"Yeah about that. . . I'm not on a trio with Aless and Alice or on an open relationship. Alice and I got married by force by our parents but we keep on living our own lives just. . ." He narrowed his eyes while showing me his fingers to prove a small space. "In a little more privacy." He responded.

"Ah." Was all I said.

I grabbed a plate of waffles and poured chocolate cream on top of my waffles, just like that I started eating and filling my stomach with the best thing humans have ever created. Even my mood is getting better.