22- 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗢𝗻𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

"We're going to have to go in" Azaiah told some of the men, armed with a gun as they hid around a corner near the building Evelyn was being kept in.

"What about Elias?" One of the men asked and Azaiah just shut his eyes for a moment, composing himself.

"I don't know where he is, but we're on a tight schedule- it's now or never" Azaiah told them and they nodded.

"There's two side entrances, we split up- you take some and I'll take the rest" Azaiah told him and he nodded, a few men following him around the other side of the building.

Azaiah gestured for the rest of the men to follow him as they walked around, approaching the side entrance.

Azaiah looked at them all and they nodded before he tried the door handle, which surprisingly worked. However, it only made him grow suspicious, how an organisation that has created killers doesn't even lock their doors.

They all walked in and only the sound of their footsteps echoed throughout the building. It was dirty, matching with the neighbourhood it was situated in- but something just didn't feel right.

It was too quiet, too empty- how was this the right place?

"Azaiah" One of the men whispered, causing Azaiah to face him.

He was facing a bookcase and, almost like in a movie, he pulled one book and a door appeared. Seems like they weren't original.

Azaiah walked towards it, ensuring the grip on his gun was tight as his finger hovered over the trigger, the rest of the men doing the same.

Azaiah opened the door, and the grime in this house was the complete opposite to what he had just opened. Everything was white and clean as can be, this was definitely the right place.

Cautiously, he pressed a finger to his lips, signalling for the men to be quiet as they entered. The room was dark and he knew there would be cameras in there the moment he stepped in, but it was too late.

Azaiah heard footsteps walking towards the other door, which he presumed led to the main part of the building. Quickly, he rushed next to the door as he heard the click of a keycard.

As the door opened, he clasped his hand around the person's mouth, yet he furrowed his brows as he realised who it was.

"Celia?" Azaiah spoke, shocked as he looked at one of Natalia's friends from London.

He had been in contact with her and the group of women a few times for a few matters, so the last thing he expected was to see her here.

"Azaiah? What are you doing here?" Celia asked him, keeping her voice quiet.

"I could ask you the same fucking thing" Azaiah spoke, his voice now holding anger- she was seemingly working for this organisation, after all.

"I didn't have much to do with my life, what these people stand for is-"

"Is a load of shit. They have an innocent woman in their captivity and they- fuck- do you know what they did to Natalia?!"

"What do you mean? Natalia's dead" Celia spoke and only then did Azaiah realise she didn't know, they must have kept it in a tight knit group.

"They kidnapped her, Celia. They led us to believe she was dead and turned her into an assassin called 'Deadly Nightshade' to do their dirty work for them. They fucking destroyed her."

Celia looked taken aback as her eyes began to gloss over, a lump in her throat as she tried to comprehend what Azaiah had just told her.

"I- what? They kidnapped her?" Celia asked, trying to control her breathing as her heart rate soared.