37- 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀

Axel's smile beamed, grin covering the entirety of his face as Elias entered the room. Immediately, his little legs ran towards him, allowing Elias to pick him up.

"Have you been a good boy for Daisy?" Elias asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah," He spoke, his voice quiet but enthusiastic.

"Do you want to do to your room and play with your toys?" Elias asked him and he nodded.

Elias placed him down as he rushed towards his room. Since he had become way too big for a crib and Natalia had moved into his room, Axel had moved into the guest room right next to theirs. They even added a door between each room if he ever wanted his parents.

"How is he doing?" Elias asked and Daisy smiled.

"Really well. I'm going to start introducing some phrases because I think he's getting the hang of simple words," Daisy informed him and Elias' heart swelled with pride and happiness.

"Do you think he's struggling at all?" Elias asked and Daisy confidently shook her head.

"Not at all, he always has a smile on his face- I think he enjoys it," Daisy assured him and Elias couldn't help but breathe an internal sigh of relief.

However, Elias looked at her again, noticing a mark on her neck. It wasn't just a mark, it was a hickey.

"Have you been busy recently?" Elias asked her, trying to hide the fact he was close to laughing.

"Not really, why?" Daisy asked, concerned at Elias' sudden interest in her life.

"I know you're lying," Elias told her, pausing for a moment as Daisy furrowed her brows. However, all he had to do was tilt his head to the side and rub his neck for her to get the message.

"I burnt my neck on my curlers this morning," Daisy rushed out and Elias just quirked an eyebrow.

Daisy hugged, admitting defeat. "Fine, but I really don't want to have this conver-" Daisy started, but Elias cut her off.

"Who is it? I won't tell, who would I tell?" Elias told her and Daisy laughed.

"You sound like a teenage girl right now, since when did you care about gossip?" Daisy asked him and Elias shrugged.

"There hasn't been any drama in my life, I just want to know the drama in other people's so I feel better."

Daisy awkwardly chuckled, looking down at her feet before looking up. "His name's Louis," Daisy told him and Elias' smile quickly faded.

"Louis? What's his last name?" Elias asked and Daisy furrowed her brows.

"Do you know him?" She questioned and Elias didn't reply, pulling out his phone.

"Is this him?" Elias asked her, holding out his phone that had a picture of Amara and Louis from their wedding day.

It had to look real, which is why they got a photographer. Let's just say, those pictures aren't getting hung up in their house.

"Yeah," Daisy answered, putting her hand over her mouth when she recognised Amara.

"Is that your sister?" Daisy asked as Elias put his phone away.

"They got married, but she's now married to someone else," Elias told her and Daisy's eyes were wide.

"He always talked shit about his ex-fiancé, but he said she left him at the altar- oh my God, I've been talking shit about Amara! I mean, I didn't know it was her but oh my-" Daisy started but Elias quickly cut her off, sensing she was about to start rambling.