25- 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

"Amara, you have a letter" April told her as she handed her it whilst Amara furrowed her brows.

"Thanks, you can go now" Amara told her and April did, but she was annoyed.

It seemed that Azaiah had become her right hand man, not April, and this was slowly irritating her.

"What is it?" Azaiah asked her and Amara just opened the letter, noticing it was a small, handwritten note.

Amara,

Meet me at the Winston Café and come alone, I have important information.

Georgia Kennedy.

"Georgia? I don't know a Georgia" Amara spoke and Azaiah got up, looking over her shoulder to read the note.

In that moment, realisation flashed across Azaiah's face, remembering the time Natalia went on a mission in a strip club. The strip club they found Leonardo Valenzuela for the first time.

Her disguise name was no other than Georgia Kennedy.

"You need to go" Azaiah told Amara yet she just furrowed her brows.

"Why? Do you know her?" Amara asked him and Azaiah knew he had to tell her, but he knew Elias could never know either.

"When Elias and Natalia went undercover at the strip club, that was the name she used. He can't know about this, you need to be the only one to go" Azaiah told her and Amara was just dumbfounded for a minute.

Amara never knew when she would next see Natalia, but she thought she'd be waiting more than just over two months. Processing what she had just heard, she turned to Azaiah, nodding.

"You keep Elias unsuspecting, I'll go by myself" Amara told him and Azaiah just looked at her, concern in his eyes.

"Look after yourself, there's people after you and her- we can't have you getting killed before your big day" Azaiah told her, swallowing the lump in his throat before walking off.

Preparations for the wedding were already underway, and every time he saw a piece of decoration- a piece of his heart was chipped away. He still loved Amara, but he didn't want to ruin her day- he just couldn't be selfish when it came to her.

"Azaiah-" Amara started, but was cut off by the door shutting as Azaiah exited the room.

Amara just stood there, taking deep breaths as she blinked back her tears. She couldn't have anything else on her mind whilst she was meeting who Azaiah presumed to be Natalia, she needed to stay focused.

Taking one more deep breath to compose herself, she headed for the door herself, exiting the room and leaving through a side entrance to the mansion. She couldn't be seen otherwise she'd look suspicious, Amara didn't want people following after her.

She needed to do this alone, and she knew that whatever Natalia had to tell her- it was going to be fucking important for her to return back to New York.

———————

Amara got out of the car, looking at the Café on the corner of the street. It was quaint and small, definitely not where they'd suspect any Mafia business to be going down. Nevertheless, she still had to be careful.

Walking down the street, the sound of her heels hitting the floor dragged attention her way, causing people passing by to spare her a glance.

"Brilliant choice of footwear, Amara" She muttered under her breath. However, she didn't stop walking until she reached the door.

Her hand found the door handle, pushing it down and opening the door. There were a few people in there, just what you'd expect for the type of Café it is.