Ch 4: Oh?

{Miko}

                                       {Miko}

I woke up with a headache, I groan and look at the time. 9:45 am. I'm on the clock. I'll just do at home work.

I got up and sat back down. I closed my eyes and seen random colors and shapes. This low iron shit isn't a joke, god damn.

When I felt my head go back to normal, I slowly stood up and grabbed a towel. I walk in the bathroom and turned the shower on. Once the shower heats up, I play, violent crimes by Kanye west. I have my own bathroom. Thank god.

I took my clothes off and got in the shower. Once the hot water hit my back, It relaxed my tense muscles. I should take a walk tonight.

I grab my rag and began washing.

(45 minutes later)

I groan once the water started getting cold. I turn the water off and grabbed my towel. I put it on and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste out of the shower. When I get in the shower, I wash my face, brush my teeth, and do my whole skincare in there.

I look at myself in the mirror. I look...I don't even know what I look like.

I pause my music and walk in my room. I walk in the closet and get a outfit out for the day.

{ Miko's outfit }

Once I found my outfit, I dried myself off and started putting lotion on

Once I found my outfit, I dried myself off and started putting lotion on. When I was done with that, I grab my phone and go to go puff to get some food for the house.

I start getting all the food and house supplies I need. Once I was done, which was at least 20 minutes, I push check out and read how much it came up too.

Want to take a guess? No? I'll just tell you.

It came up to $230.76 cents. Food and house supplies isn't cheap. This is a lot of money. I push pay and now, my stuff is on the way.

You must be wondering, what job do I have that gives me enough to get everything I need for the house. Well, I am a Remote Receptionist. I make 22 dollars an hour and that is 176 every day. I work 8 hours, 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.

Add that all together. Still don't know? I'll tell you.

I get $1232, every Sunday. And when I'm done working, I'll do my school work. As you can see, I'm busy until dark.

I put on my underwear and bra then I put on a lot of deodorant. Once done, I put on my clothes and went in the bathroom to brush my hair.

I started brushing my hair and I decided to just put it in a low bun. I put my AirPods in and play Chicago by Michael Jackson.

{Play song at the top.}

I went downstairs and into the kitchen.

I go in the kitchen junk drawer and grab a envelope. I open it up and count how much was in here. Rent is today.

I start counting while humming To the song. It just better be 1200 in here. When I was done counting, I nod. Everything is still here.

Then there was a knock at the door. Good timing.
I went to the door with the envelope in my hand and looked through the peep hole. It was the landlord.

I open the door, "good morning." I said and he looked me up down in a lustful way. "Are you done?" I asked and he looked me in the eyes

He was in his mid 30's, 35 or 36 to be exact. He laughed nervously, "how are you?" He asked. Can he just take the rent and go?

"I'm fine, how are you?" I asked. "I'm good. Rent?" He said and I mentally sigh in relief. I hand him the rent money and he took it.

He took the money out the envelope and started counting it. I stood there and waited. When he was done, he took one of the hundreds out and gave it to me.

I frown, "why are you giving this to me?" I asked, confused. "Just because." He said. Why is he giving me MY money back?

"Oh?" I said confusingly.

He then started walking away, "by the way, you look nice." He then got in his car and pulled off. I smile. "Thank you." Whispered to myself and watched as the car pulled off and then, another car pulled up.

My go puff is here.

The guy got out the car, "Miko ?" I nod and walked out the house to help him with the bags. He took a picture of the bags and handed me some of them when he was done. I put them in the house and went back outside to get the rest.

I took the rest from him, "have a good day." He said "you too." I said and he got in his car. I went in the house and closed the door behind me.

I start to put the stuff away and then I realized, that I didn't even check to see if anyone was home. I ran to my moms room and opened the door.

No one.

I ran out her room and upstairs to my dads room. I
opened the door.

No one.

{ stop playing the music}

I ran downstairs and to my phone. I called my mom first. I waited. "Please leave your message-" i hung up and called my dad. I waited.

"What?" He answered on the last ring. "Where are you?" I asked, putting the food up. "None of your business but I have to tell you something ," he said and I stop in my tracks.

"Yes...?" I asked slowly.

"I'm not coming home, at all." He said and I frown. "W-why not..?" I stuttered standing still, "i have someone to take care of." I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh." I said. Then he hung up. What the fuck ? I sat down on the island.

Where is mom?

I decided to call her again. The phone rung at least 3 times and then she answered, "yes Miko? What do you want?" She said.

"Where are you?" I asked her and started putting the food up once again. " not home." She said. Well, I know that.

"Well I know that. Are you ever coming home?" I asked her. I heard her groan, " I'll be home next week." I frown.

" why next week?" What the fuck is going on? Why is everyone not coming home? " why does that matter to you? I don't have any money for you." She said and I look at the cabinet with no expression.

" who said I wanted your money?" I asked and crossed my arms. She's making me mad. "It's obvious. You are always calling me, asking when I'm gonna get home, as if you are my mom." She said and I scoff.

" well, I ask that because I care. But it's not like you would know what care means considering you don't give not one single fuck about me. But anyway, don't let me find you out in the streets mom." I said being serious.

" and what are you going to do if you do find me there?" she asked. I can hear the angry in her voice, "then I'm taking you to a mental hospital And that's a promise. OH and dad isn't coming back...at all. Goodbye." I said and hung up.

And some people think I'm the bad guy.

The mom can suck donkey balls. Vote and comment, if you want, I'm not your mom.