Ch 15: followed.

{Miko}

                                        {Miko}

"That makes absolutely no sense." I said on the phone as I look at a bathing suit in Walmart. It's so cute, so I'm getting it.

"Girl that's what I said. Someone need to slut him out because I can not with his attitude." Antonio said on the other side of the phone.

"I need my nails done. What color should I get?" I asked standing in line of Walmart. "so glad you asked, I'm gonna send you a picture ." I raise an eyebrow as I check out my stuff in self check out.

"Okay ." I said and started paying. "Give me like 10 seconds." He said and I waited while I was checking out my things.

That's when my phone vibrated against my ear. I grab my phone and look at the picture he sent.

"They're actually cute. I'm getting it." I said looking at them. "I know right." He's a little sassy. "What? You was planning on getting them?" I asked paying.

"No, I just had them in my camera roll for so long and whatever girlfriend I had I was gonna ask her to get them. SOOOO IM ASKING YOU TO GET THEM!" He was excited.

"Fine I'll get them." I said grabbing my bags.

{ the nails }

"When are you going to get them?" Antonio asked me

"When are you going to get them?" Antonio asked me. I was now outside making my way to my car. I didn't get a lot. It was enough to carry.

"Today." I said and unlocked my car.

"Can I come with you? I don't want to be here with sir grumpy. He scares me a little bit." I laughed as I got in the car and started it up.

"I'm on my way to come and get you ." I said and pulled out the parking lot. "Okay thank god. I'll see you when you get here" He said and hung up.

Hunter was getting on his nerves. That's who we was talking about. He was having his daily bitch fit and Antonio said he need to be slutted out.

Shaking my head.