Ch 36: E.I.V

Y'all can guess the chapter name

I was in the bathroom around 3 in the morning when I had got a FaceTime call

I was in the bathroom around 3 in the morning when I had got a FaceTime call. Mind you, I was peeing . I answer anyway though.

"Hello" I said still with energy. " what are you doing ?" Hunter said with his phone propped up and his bare chest out .

I just want to lick him .

"I'm peeing, aren't you supposed to be fighting right now ?" I asked him as I put the phone down on the sink and wiped myself.

"I have one in like 30 minutes. I miss you ." He said and I raise an eyebrow and put my head in the camera.

"Did I hear you correctly ?" I asked flushing the toilet and propping the phone up to wash my hands.

He nods while playing with the ring on his finger.

"What's wrong ?" I asked him while drying my hands. "I'm ready to come home. I'm tired, I'm hungry, I miss my kid. I got A LOT going on. And Bryant pissing me off." I laugh.

"Home ?" I asked with a chuckle.

"yes home. I want to be in bed." I shook my head and put my phone up on my bed while I sat down. "How many more fights you have left ?" I asked while trying to find a show.

Might just watch you.

"This is the last one. Might just let him win. my head hurts." He said as if he's my child.

"First of all, you complain a lot." I said laying back. My phone was propped up at the end of the bed...so he can see everything.

might give him a little show as Motivation . Shut up. Sorry .

"And ? I want to come home. Baby come get me." I roll my eyes. "I can give you Motivation instead." I told him.

It's past 3 am, PLEASE don't start with me.

"we do those now ?" So he knows what I mean. even better. "yes." I simply said. the words are just slipping , and I'm not stopping them.

"that's going to make it worse." I shrug. "Okay then I won't, simple." I said and watched my show.

I'll do it by myself.

I watched as he got up and locked his dressing room door. He grabbed his AirPods on his way back to the chair and put them in .

"You just said-" I began saying while putting AirPods in also but he cuts me off

"You didn't hear me say nothing. Just take 'em off." He said and I try not to smile at the demanding tone he gave. It turned me on more.

{ Mature content}

I took my underwear off and now both of our private parts were in view. AirPods in and everything in view