Ch 13: found you.

{ Hunter: in the car}

I can't wait to beat his face in. It's exciting. It just gave me more of a reason to just beat the fuck out of him. That was the last straw, and I knew exactly where he would be on a Friday night.

I drove over to the club where I always get my one night stands from. Once I got there, I parked my car and got out. I didn't care about the long line.

I got infront of everyone and everyone starts yelling. I don't care. "Let me in." I said and the bouncer moved to the side. I was still in my fighting clothes.

I basically sped walk and the loud music was blaring in my ears. I went past all the drunks and straight to the vip room. There he sat getting a lap dance.

"Leave." I said to the girl and she rolled her eyes and left. I don't expect people to get up in fear and run away. It's nothing to be scared about. Im Just a normal mean person...like some of you.

Tyson smirks, "well if it isn't mr.stone, how are you?" He asked and I glare. "Next time you put your dirty hands and std ass lips on my property, you'll end up like your fighters ." I said and he frowns. "Who are we talking about?"

{his fighters are dead}

"Who was the last girl you touched?" He looks away starting to think about it, "this girl named Miko- you here about her? My girlfriend?" He said with a smile.

"She isn't yours." I said and he laughed. "That's not what her dad said." "I don't give a fuck about what her daddy said, you listen to what I say. Put your hands or lips on her again, you'll end up like your fighters." I said and began walking away.

"She's really my property if you ask him." I turn around. "Miko is 22. She is a grown ass women. You think she really going to listen to her dad?" He nods.

"He came to me to put her in her place. Not you." I walk back over to him. "And what does that have to do with anything? You should know yours." I told him and he laughed.

"You want my girlfriend, don't you?" I want him to say my girlfriend one more damn time and I promise you im going to punch the shit out of him.

"Like i said, she isn't yours." He shrugs. "Mhm, we'll tell her I had packed her stuff and she's moving in with me." I chuckle, "come deliver the message yourself. She'll be waiting." I said and began walking away.

"Come near her again and watch what happens. Just know I know everything about you. You don't want anything happening to your moms, right?" I said and left.

I'm not going to do anything to his mother. I'm not that cold. I walk out the club and got back in my car. I called Antonio.

"Did you deal with him?" He knew exactly what I was going to do. "Welp, I only talked to him and apparently she has to move in with him. She's staying with us and she's not getting shit from her house." I said and pulled off.

"And why can't she get her clothes?" I stop at a red light , "because he took all of her stuff to his house. Meaning she has nothing there. She can't go back." I told him and he hums.

"You like Miko?" "Hell no." I replied. "Then why are you helping?" I stay quiet for a second, "as an apology." Then I hung up.

I can never see myself liking Miko. Maybe have some thoughts about her but I don't like her...at all. I consider her more of a enemy that I'm helping. You know? You probably know.

it's going to be weird living in the same house with her for awhile...but it's only for a few. I don't want her sleeping at a damn hotel until she finds a place. Tyson will find her.

Can't let that happen.

I finally got home and went upstairs. "Antonio!" I call out and he walked out his room. "She's sleep. So why are you yelling?" I shrug my shoulders, "I don't care. Where's nino?" He chuckles and opened the door again.

I look to see nino cuddled up with Miko. I stare in jealousy. "Jealous that the dog likes Miko more?"

No, I'm jealous that Miko likes the dog more.

"Yes. Exactly that." I rolled my eyes and went to my room. "Sleep welllll!" Antonio sings out, "fuck you." I said and closed the door.

I started taking my clothes off and went to the bathroom, I turn the shower on and while I waited for it to get warm I had got a towel and new rag out for me to use.

Once the steam filled the bathroom, I got in the shower and sigh at the feeling of the water. Eyes closed, head tilted back, and arms crossed.

Felt great to feel.

I start thinking and the only thing I think about is Miko. Her brown hair, her curves, her face, everything. fuck, she's beautiful.

Since when you started thinking about ONE GIRL? I don't know, it just happened.

Let's be honest, she has a nice ass. Please shut up. Sorry.

I stayed in the shower for about 20 minutes then got out when I was done. I wrapped the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth and washed my face .

When I was done, I just decided to air dry. So, I walk out, laid in bed, and just watched a movie.

Friday after next to be exact.

(20 minutes into the movie)

I'm still in a towel watching a movie when all of a sudden I heard a scream causing me to run out my room and into the room where I heard it from. Which was the guest room.

I walk in to see Miko tossing and turning. She looks as if she ran a marathon. I walk over and tap her which caused her to jump out of her sleep.

I frown while she catches her breath. Not going to lie, she scared the shit out of me when she did that. She looks at me. "You good ?" I asked with a weird face. She sighs and lays down.

"Mhm." She hums. I shrug. "Could you maybe, not scream in your sleep as if Freddy Krueger isn't out to get you? Thank you." I said and begin walking out her room.

"Asshole." I heard her whisper. I stop, "say it again." I said turning towards her. "Asshole." She said proudly.

Ouuuu she lucky I won't come over there and beat the dog shit out of her.

I narrowed my eyes and walked out the room, slamming the door closed.

"Bitch." I whisper and walk in my room.

Hey guys..I'm sorry I was gone for so long. My dog died, I broke my foot, my left eye fell out, and I had to get my organs rearranged 😔. (Bad grammar will be fixed)