Ch 12: hell

{Miko: on her way home 9:25 pm}

I'm in the car driving home with no music. I had did a late shift. But I'm just thinking about who my dad wants me to meet. I don't want to meet any of his little friends. For fuck sake, they might be bald.

Everyone loves bald dads because usually they are the fun ones. Mine? Oh no. Hate them. But I want a fun bald dad. Might go find me one.

Anyway.

I park in the driveway and see a nice car in the driveway. Okay, so he must be rich...does he need a house wife? I can be his house wife .

I turn my car off and got out with my stuff in hand. Locking my car doors, I went over to the front. Opening the door I see my dad and 2 other guys with him sitting on the couch laughing.

One of them looked in their mid 30's with salt and pepper hair and a tattoo on his neck while the other look around my age but just a little bit older with black hair. They look a lot alike from the side.

"Dad." I said and everyone turned towards me. I said dad not everyone in the house. "Miko, you're home." He said and stood up. I nod and put my stuff down with a frown.

"And who are they?" I asked crossing my arms. "Meet Tyson and his father." Tyson looks lowkey hot.

Might hit that.

He had greenish eyes and a pretty smile. I took my hand out for him to shake. Instead he kissed it. and somewhat a tattooed gentleman. You Wattpad girls love them.

"How are you?" He asked and I smile. A fake one, "I'm fine, how are you?" He showed off his teeth. They don't look too bad either.

"I'm ok." I look at my dad, "so why did I need to meet him?" My dad smiles...a wicked one. "He's your new boyfriend. You need to get put in your place." I blankly stare at him. I laugh loudly and started walking upstairs.

"That was one funny prank. I'm going to my room." Then I went to my room and closed my door. Did he really get me a boyfriend....I mean he is hot as hell but come on. I don't need one of those at the moment.

As I was pacing around my room I heard my door open and close. "Can you knock?" I said and turned around to see a smirking Tyson. "Why should I be knocking on my new girlfriends door?" He asked walking towards me.

"Im not your new girlfriend, and because everyone needs privacy." I said. He smiles, "you got a smart ass mouth on you. No wonder why you need to be put in your place." He said being very close to my face.

Oh.

{I'm sorry. Warning: SA}

I pushed himback a little bit, "pardon you..that's a little too close." I said taking my heels off. He stumbled and frown. "Why don't you want me so close?" He asked wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me straight into his chest.