Ch 34: deep clean.

{Miko: 2 horrible weeks later}

I'm so surprised I didn't kill myself and I'm so fucking serious. It makes no sense on how serious I am. I had started deep cleaning because why not.

Me and Hunter have been getting into it, nino was shitting everywhere, my mom not answering, my dad not answering, Sam is answering, Mike isn't answering...I just had a lot going on in the last two weeks.

Last time I seen Hunter and Antonio was like, what 2 or 3 days ago. Anyway. I was cleaning under my bed until I saw something, "what the fuck ?" I said picking it up. I thought my eyes were deceiving me. BITCH NO THEY WEREN'T.

I grab my phone and called Hunter. He answered on the last ring , " you miss me yet ?" I can feel my left eye fucking twitching because of how mad I just got because of one little thing BUT ITS SO FUCKING BIG TO ME.

"Can you and Antonio come over? Like now." I asked while pacing in my room with this shit just sitting on the floor.

"Yes, we aren't that far anyway wh-" I hung up on him after that. One of them is about to get punched right in there fucking mouths. Maybe both.

I went to the kitchen and just sat on the chair. I am going insane. I don't know what I need to stop me from getting mad BUT BITCH, all hell is about to break loose.

{ 10 minutes later }

"Miko, what's wrong ?" I heard as Antonio and Hunter walked in. I was just staring off into space with my hands on my head with my leg shaking.

"Which one of you-" I said and turned around to look at them, "brought some bitch in this fucking house?" I asked nice and calmly. Too calmly.

Both Hunter and Antonio take a step back. "What are you talking about ?" Antonio asked. "Please don't play fucking dumb. WHY THE FUCK IS IT A USED CONDOM FILLED WITH SOMEONES KIDS UNDER MY BED ???" I yelled . My eyes were pointed right at Hunter.

"Why would I bring them here if I have my own house ?" Antonio asked and I looked at Hunter. "Don't look at me because it's not mine, nor ours. Unless it's yours and forgot. Who was you fucking in this house ?" Hunter said and I can heat my heart in my fucking ears.

"Are you serious..." I asked. "why would I be fucking someone in here and let them throw it under the bed. Hunter I swear to god..." I said.

And no, I'm not pregnant. I thought that too.

"What you saying that for ? I didn't bring anybody in here. " I want to shoot a damn bird. "And how do I know it's not mine? We didn't use one when we fucked, and why would I bring someone in here when I have my own house AND car ?"

I nod.

"I swear it's not mine. Get a dna test." I look at him and Antonio looks at him also. "Bitch what ?" Me and Antonio said at the same time.

"It's not Mine, It's not Antonio's, and you claim you didn't have anyone in here. So get it checked to see who's it is." He said. I nod.

I grab a glove and put it on. I went in my room, picked it up and threw it in a plastic bag then tied it up and went back to the kitchen. I didn't care about what I was wearing and took the glove off.

I grab my keys and left. They followed behind me. "Go home." I said and got in my car with the bag in my hand. "No we want to come with you ." Antonio said and got in the car also.

Hunter in the front and Antonio in the bag. We going to a gun range after this.

{ 30 minutes later}

It was silent the whole ride...no music was played at all that whole ride. We got out of the car and walked into the DDC . It's a dna testing diagnosis center.

"Hi how can I help you ?" The nice male at the front said. "Hi yes, i would like to get something tested." I said with a smile.

He looked between us three. "Okay between those two ?" He asked looking at the big ass guys behind me, "no, this ." I said and slide the bag towards him.

He looks inside of it and looks back up at me. "You sure.." I nod and he nods back. "Okay, I'll go test this now and you 3 could come back around 10 am tomorrow if that's okay. It's going to take around a day." He said and I nod. "It's going to be $100 dollars." I was pulling out my card from my wallet until I see Hunter giving it to him already.

"Thank you, have a good day and see you tomorrow." He said. I didn't even complain.

we walk out of the Center and get in my car and I just sit there. All of a sudden I feel this sudden urge to cry.

And I feel like the both noticed that. "Get in the backseat." Hunter said and got out the car. Antonio had got out and opened the door and I got in. Antonio got in after me and now we are all sitting in the backseat.

We just sat there until tears started forming. "You know you can cry right ?" Antonio said and I just let it all out. They both held me in their arms while my head was in my hands.

"I've just been so frustrated, I don't be meaning to start arguments with you or Hunter. I've been confused, I've been sad, I've been stressed out with work. Like i don't know what to do. " I said and cried harder.

These 2 weeks been so shitty for no reason "I keep trying to balance college and work on the same plate but I keep getting assignments after assignments and now I'm failing because I'm putting my job before my school work. I just want to rip my skin off."

I said And they laugh. It made me laugh. "It's okay,  why aren't you asking us to help you ?" Antonio said as he got off of me. I fell more into Hunter embrace and he ended up sitting me on his lap.

"Because I don't want it. I can do it myself." I said. "You can't if you're stressing yourself out, let us help you ." Hunter said while I laid my head on his chest.

"Fine, but only with my school work. Y'all will get me fired if y'all helped me with work." I said and Antonio kissed his fingers then slapped it on my forehead.

"Don't touch me no more." I said and he rolled his eyes.

Something short, but vote and comment. BYEEEE { bad grammar will be fixed )