Ch 18: man oh man

{ next morning }

{ next morning }

I woke up with a headache. It hurts so bad. With the Tylenol that was in my nightstand, I took two of them and grabbed my phone to look at the time.

6:00 am. I have to be in the office today. I got up and went to go shower. I'll do more apartment looking at work. I turned the water to warm and let it run while I grab my clothes out.

I went to my closet and grabbed something cute, because that's what I am. Fine as hell .

{ her outfit }

after I got my clothes out, I grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouth wash then got in the shower

I let the water hit my face so I could wake up. I have to be to work by 7:45. Once again. While I was in the shower washing my body, I had realized that I never took my mom to the mental hospital...then I have to pick up sam today.

I'm excited to see him.

As I got done washing, I started brushing my teeth and washing my face. sam is only gonna be here for the weekend. He couldn't resist not seeing me.

I mean of course, who wouldn't want to see me ?

Sadly, fine ass Hunter doesn't want to see you .
Shut up.

After about 30 minutes of being in the shower, I got with a fully clean body and face.

I wrap the towel around my body and went back to the guest room. While being in this guest room...I found some things under the bed.

Someone uses this room as a fucking sex room, nobody but Hunter but I'll never bring that up to him. So I had washed the sheets, blankets,  and pillow cases. Laying on the same bed as someone who fucking came on the sheets is NASTY.

After I dried myself off, I played say yes by Floetry to help me speed up the process as I lotion my body and put on my matching underwear a bra, I get a call.

It's sam "Hello." I said putting the phone on speaker.  "Hey-" I cut him off. He didn't yell "HEYYYY SUNSHINE" like he normally does. Something is wrong.