Ch 9: wrist .

{ Miko TW: mention of SH}

I look at the time on my phone, 4:00 the time reads. I closed my phone and look at Antonio. "I have to go." I said standing up and stretching my back. I let out a small moan at the feeling.

After sitting for two hours and you get a good back stretch, it happens. So don't come at me saying, ' now girl you doing too much' because I'm not. That stretch felt amazing.

Hunter looks at me. "What? My back was hurting." I said and put my heels on. Nino then stood in front of me with a sad expression.

She whimpered. "It's okay, I'll find out where you and your dad lives just to take you away from him." I am so serious.

"I wish you would. You'll end up like death angel." Hunter said. "Mhm." I hun and rubbed nino's head. "I had fun." Antonio said. "I did too. Expect for your friends groaning." I said and glared at Hunter.

He rolled his eyes.

"Text me when you get home." Antonio said as I walk towards the cafe door. "Let's hope I don't forget." I said and walked to my car.

I started her up with the key and got in. I put my seatbelt on and pulled off.

{ 20 minutes later }

I pulled into the driveway of my home, just to see all the lights turned on. I frown...did I turn the lights off? My eyes widen did I turn the oven off?!?!?

I turned the car off and rushed out of it. I speed walk in my heels to the door and before I took my key out, I checked to see if the door was unlocked .

Guess what? THE DOOR WAS UNLOCKED.

I opened the door and before I walked in, I took my heels off. Just incase I need to hit someone with the shoe.

I look around...nothing was stolen. I slowly walk into the kitchen and look to see, my mom ?

I sigh in relief . "Why would you leave the door unlocked ?" I asked throwing my heels on the ground and putting my stuff on the counter.

I leaned both my hands on the side of the sink and looked at her. "What's wrong with you...?" I asked another question.

I look at the counter again to see...money? it was at least ten hundred bills. " who's money is this ?" She asked me...weird.

"Well, where did you find it ?" I asked her and she looked at me. "in your room." Fuck was she in my room for ?

Fuck was you in her room for ? See there's a difference reason behind both of our actions...okay?  Mhm mhm

"Why were you in my room ?" I asked going to grab my money that I forgot that I had but then she slapped my hands away.

If she found it in MY ROOM then it's MY MONEY. Why the fuck is she slapping my hands away .

"Ummmm ma'am, may I have my stuff back ? Nobody told you to go in my room. What were you even looking for in there?" I asked crossing my arms .

"You never answered my question." She said, "and you never answered mine. I thought you said you was gonna be home next week? What happened to that ?" I asked and she went quiet.

"where did this money come from?" She just kept asking, "from working. If you wasn't getting so high you would know all the things I do. But no, your out bar hopping, sleeping in other mens beds, and probably getting drunk." I said and took my money.

"Who are you talking to like that ?" She said standing up and getting in my face.  "I'm talking to you." I said. "Why do you care about what I do so much?" She said.

"Because I care about you. I've always wanted the best for you but you treat me like shit." And its true. Yea, I may not some what be helping if I didn't take her to a mental hospital or therapy. But my problem is I think I can help her...just by taking care of her .

She needs professional help.

"get out ." And that broke me out of my thoughts. "Pardon?" I said with a frown. She not talking to me.

"Get out and don't come back."  I chuckle and walk away from her. "You think I'm laughing?" She said and I turn around and look at her.

"Oh, you aren't joking..." I said awkwardly. "Get your shit...and get out of my damn house." She sounded mad.

She has gone mad.

"Yea...I rather not." I said and started walking upstairs with her following behind me. "If you don't do it, I'll give you a head start." She said and almost ran to my room.

I sigh and lean on the door frame while she got my things. I'm not gonna fight her. "last time I checked...I was the one who paid rent. Not you. this isn't your home. Once you start paying bills," I took my suitcase out her hand, "you can kick me out."

Yup. I did it. I pulled the momma reverse card on her ass.

"You are unstable, and you need my help. This would be a broken home if I leave, and you'll be stuck with a dead beat. I don't even know when he's coming back . But no. I'm not leaving." I said and she looked so fucking mad .

Oh well .

She stomped out my room and down the steps. After a few seconds I heard glass shatter. I ran out my room and down the steps. I ran in the kitchen to see her hold a piece of glass to her wrist.

"Put it down." I said walking towards her slowly. "Why should I?" she said tears in her eyes. "Because it's not worth it." I told her.

"I'm not worth it. You don't understand how tired I am trying to deal with your dad and sometimes even you." She said and I had my eyes on that glass.

"Then we can talk about it. Just put it down." I said and when I was close enough I took it out her hand.

She broke down.

I took her in my arms and let her cry on my shoulder. As much as this woman hates me, I'll always be here for her. And I'm gonna make sure I get her the right professional help she needs.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed out and my eyebrows raised.

That's new.

Everything gets better. God put you here for a reason. Yea, you may be suffering...but that doesn't mean no good will come to you. Just give it time. Love you all .