Ch 27 : slip up .

{ Miko }

                                    { Miko }

I really want some soda.

I had went into hunter's closet and grabbed some of his basketball tights and grabbed on of my shirts that were in there. It was a oversized shirt and it looked so nice.

I went downstairs, grabbed a cup from the kitchen and went to the dining room. "Sorry for-" I was shocked to see the girl Antonio was having dinner with.

"Oh yea, Miko meet Morgan, Morgan meet Miko." I smile. "We already know each other." I said and grabbed some soda from off the table. "Do you like the food ?" Antonio asked as he looked at her.

They weren't a bad couple.

"Actually yea, who made this ?" She asked while eating the mashed potatoes. "Miko." Antonio said And i looked at her .

She made some kind of face and pushed it away. "I'm not hungry anymore." I close my eyes and walked away.

THIS BITCH WAS BASICALLY LICKING THE PLATE ALMOST SHE KNOW SHE LIKE MY COOKING.

"You want to watch a movie then ?" I heard them from the kitchen as I was getting ice. "Yea." She said And i walked away and went upstairs.

I walk back in hunters room and there I see a half naked hunter. But I didn't give a fuck about that. I slam the door close.

I put my soda on the dresser and got in front of him. "What ?" He asked.

"You liked my food right ?" I said and he nods. "Yes why ?"

"TELL ME WHY THAT BIG FAT BITTER BITCH NAMED MORGAN GONNA SAY SHE LIKE IT BUT THEN WHEN SHE FOUND OUT I FUCKING COOKED IT SHE PUSH IT AWAY AND SAY "I'm not hungry anymore."  I yelled mocking her voice.

"the bitch almost LICKED the fucking plate and now the bitch not hungry ? I WORKED SO HARD FOR THAT FOOD JUST FOR HER TO NOT EAT IT BECAUSE I COOKED IT. BITCH YOU NEED TO EAT ANYWAY ."

I yelled and Hunter was just listening.

"I promise you," i said taking my shirt and Hunter tights off. "If this nasty dirty bitch play with Antonio's heart. She's going to get beat the fuck up. I don't care, i don't care , i don't Care."

I said so seriously.

"That shit just pissed me ALL the way the fuck off. She better take that shit home and eat it. I was in that kitchen in FUCKING HEELS COOKING FOR HER, and now bitch you not hungry. "

I said .

"That woman down there just has one time. She will get punched in her mouth. I don't give a fuck what it is. I'm not playing." I said genuinely so made.

I was down there for at least four fucking hours in heels cooking.

" she needs dick in her life. That's probably why she's only with Antonio for. Dick. And she's not using my little brother for it. She better get the fuck on."