Ch 29 : shit .

{ Miko : 4 am }

                                 { Miko : 4 am }

It's Four in the morning. Why am I up ? I'm off of work and school for the next 2 days. So you know, I'm about to fuck up my sleeping schedule.

I'm in the living room in a robe my underwear and a bra while listening to say yes by Floetry from my speaker..

{ go to any music Plattform and play next say yes by Floetry }

I'm humming to the song while drinking some wine. That's when there was a knock on the door. I didn't stop my music but I put my wine glass on the counter and wrap my robe up. I look through the peep hole to see Antonio.

I open the door , "it's four in the morning...." I said looking behind him to see a defeated hunter. "I thought you said you would stop him from going ." I said.

"He wouldn't listen." Antonio said grabbing hunters arm and helping him up in the house. He sat him in the barstool.  "I didn't even say you could come in." I said and closed the door.

"Oh well, can you help ?" Antonio said and I roll my eyes.

I went to my bathroom and had got the big first aide kit I brought. I brought it to the kitchen and sat it next to Hunter. "Why didn't you take him home ?" I asked as I look at this man's cheek.

Hunter looks at Antonio and Antonio looks at him. "What ? Why is no one answering my question."

"Fuck it, he refused to go home and insisted on coming here so you could be the one taking care of his wounds." I look at him.

"You can never just shut the fuck up, can you ? I'm not telling you shit else." Hunter said .

pussy whipped maybe.

"Why Morgan couldn't do this shit if she's over at y'all's house 25/8 ?" I asked while putting some ointment onto his bruises.

"I didn't want her touching me. Even he suggested that and I said no. " I look at him, "the people you sleep with ?" I asked

"They wasn't touching me either." I frown, "Bryant ?" He shook his head, "nope ." I sigh when I was done wiping off the blood with a dry tissue. I went to my room, grabbed a clean rag and wet it with warm water.

I came back out with the rag.

I went into the kit and grabbed alcohol wipes. I wipe his knuckles with the alcohol wipes and then wiped it with warm water.

"So who won ?" I asked Antonio not saying one word to Hunter. "This dick worm even though the last one had got him good. bitch you are lucky you aren't dead." Antonio said and Hunter rolled his eyes .

"He is though so I'm chilling." I shook my head at their bickering. "I'll be back to come in get you, I have something to do." Antonio said looking at Hunter and I almost got whiplash on how fast I turned to look at him.