Ch 30: please.

{ Hunter }me and Miko were out on the balcony the whole rest of the night with no sleep

                                    { Hunter }
me and Miko were out on the balcony the whole rest of the night with no sleep. We saw the sunset come up. We were just Listening to music, eating snacks, watched one or two movies and for the rest watch the sun come up.

I felt good on the inside like I did before. I didn't feel so mean. You know how when you know you are mean but ignore it ? Yes that's how I was feeling.

"Oh no, it's starting to get hot, time to goo." Miko said getting up and stretching. Mind you, she's still in a bra some underwear and in a robe.

"Go in the house." I told her pushing her in. "But I have to pick up everything." She said in protest. She had bags growing under her eyes.

"It's okay,  i got it. Go lay down." I said and started picking everything up. I put the trash in the trash can that was out here. I pick up the wine bottle and glasses and took it in the house and put it back where I saw her grab the bottle and had put the cups in the sink.

I walk back in her room and back in the balcony and fixed the small bed. Once done, I walk in her room, closed all the curtains, and turned the ac on. She was laying in bed doing something on her phone.

I began walking out her room, "hey, why you leaving me ? Come back." She said and I did a little happy dance in my head. I closed her room door and got in bed with her.

I miss sleeping beside her and rubbing all up
On her. She didn't have her robe on anymore.

I got under the blanket and laid my head on her chest. I feel like someone's baby. It's a good feeling.

"Goodnight." She said, "goodnight mama." I said and falling straight to sleep.

{ 4 hours later time : 12:30 pm }

"GET UP, THE BOTH OF YOU" I heard which woke me and Miko up.

"How did you get in ?" Miko asked sitting up . "The key that was under the mat. Did y'all fuck ?" He said in Horror. I wiped my face, "no. Why are you here." I don't want to go home yettttt.

"To come and get you. Why are y'all sleeping so late ?"

"We were up all night. So- OMG NINO." Miko said and got out of bed to go pet a happy looking nino. I was laying on my stomach while looking down at them from the bed.

"I missed you. Now you can spend the night."

"Did you know hunter had got a tattoo of my name ?" Miko said to Antonio. "He went with me to get it." I said closing my eyes.

"Oh so im just the only one who didn't know ? Offended." She said. "I brought you some clothes, it's on the couch. But I have a question."

Antonio said and I looked at him along with Miko. " are we back to a trio along with me and nino being being y'all's kids  ?"