Ch 16: what

{ Miko: At hunters house: 7pm }

Me and Dakota has been texting back and forth for the last few hours. We've even called. His voice is deep and soothing. Making me want to fall for him already.

Calm down girl...y'all just started talking.

I shook my head and went to the kitchen. There stood Hunter eating a salad and scrolling on his computer.  "What are you doing?" I asked him while I peeked over his shoulder.

By the time he heard my voice he closes the computer, as if he's hiding something. "Why you close it like that?" I asked pouring myself some iced tea. He ignored me and finished his salad.

As I was walking away , he grabbed my hip and pulled me towards him and grabbed my hand. Butterflies girly.

"You made them Shorter then the picture Antonio showed me, why ?" He asked looking at my nails. "Because I didn't want them so long." He looked at me.

"You like them?" I asked with a smile on my face. He looked at them again and just nods. Then he pushed me away.

What was that.

                                   { Hunter }

{ Hunter }

After all the stalking I did, I finally found out where this Dakota kid lived, who is his family, where he's from, when's his birthday and so on.

No, I don't care about their date.

.....

.....

...............

Okay maybe a little bit.

......

......

......

Okay, maybe a lot a bit.

But that's not the point. I'm just doing it for her safety. That's it. Reminder, I hate that girl. She just always think she's better than everyone else and knows everything.