Ch 6: Car

{ Miko }

                                      { Miko }

I sigh and walked over to them. "What?" I said, it's WAYYYYY passed my bed time. "I wanted you to meet, Hunter." He said and I look at Hunter.

He looks 25 if not that then i don't know. I took my hand out for him to shake and he looks at it. I put it down. rude.

"Miko." I said and he just nods. "He's not much of a talker...yet." Antonio whispered in my ear . "Good fight." I said and he frowns. "How did you know?" He asked. I knew what he was talking about.

"It's called paying attention." I said and he rolled his tongue against his cheek . "Anyway, can I get your number?" Antonio asked. "I am not going to be your booty call or one night stand." I said.

"And what if I just wanted to be friends?" He said. I tilt my head, "do you want to just be friends?" I asked him. "Well...no-" I cut him off. "Then no." I said.

"I'm joking, give me your number." I sigh, "give me your phone." I said and he gave it to me. I put my number in it and gave it back to him.

" make sure you clean it with some alcohol wipes and warm water. I can tell you only use hot water and a rag. It won't heal." I told Hunter and then started walking away.

"Smart bitch." He said and I stopped and took the few steps back. "The fuck you say to me?" I asked and Antonio got in the middle of us both.

"Okayyyyy, Miko you can go home. Have a lovely night." He said and I started walking away again, but irritated.

" He said and I started walking away again, but irritated

{ Hunter }

I was slapped upside my forehead, "you dumb dick head. This is why we can't have any other friends. You always have to be rude. It's either you are rude or you scare them away." Antonio said and I rub my forehead.

" but she-" he cuts me off, "did she lie?" I stayed quiet, "exactly. Now you will apologize to her tomorrow and you will fucking mean it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes before I get someone to give it a good reason to roll them." He said. "Shit, be my guest. I need a good dick suck anyway." I said with a shrug.