Ch 24 : zip zap.

{ Miko: next day}So, I had went food shopping and ended up over shopping and had got nino some toys

{ Miko: next day}
So, I had went food shopping and ended up over shopping and had got nino some toys. Do I regret? No. Does nino deserve them ? Hell yes.

I was in the garage looking at all the food that was in the back seat AND in the trunk. "I love living with men." I said and I called Antonio.

" yes ma'am ?" He said. "What are you two doing ?" I asked still looking for the bag with nino toys in it.

"Playing the game." Antonio said and a groan was heard. "Put me on speaker." I said.

"You're on speaker." Toni said.

"Both of you get off the game and bring yourselves down to this garage and help me bring all this food in. One brings it in the house and the other puts it up." I said picking up the bag with nino toys in it.

" We're in a middle of a game though." Antonio said.  " Okay." I said and hung up the phone.

Don't want to get tho food ? Fine don't have to tell me twice. I grabbed my teaser from the glove box and went in the house and up the steps.

I bet you both of them are shirtless. So that's better.

I barged in the room their heads turns towards me. "Get the bags or you get teased. Which one ?" I said turning the teaser on.

And I told you they had not shirt on. They live with no shirt. "who's scared of a teaser ?" Hunter said and Antonio laughed.

I went up to Hunter since he had shit to say and teased him right on his rib. he jumped. "Ouch." He said rubbing his side.

"Go get the bags, I'm serious. Next thing you know that game won't have a cord." I said. Antonio got up with a whine and turned the game off. They left the room and I smile at nino.

"I got you some new toys. Look." I said taking them out the bag and laying them all out in front of her. She barks in excitement and jumped all over me.

"Okay nino okay. Come on" I said and we went downstairs. I saw both of them grabbing bags and going back out the get new bags.

After about 5 minutes of getting the bags, I smile at them. " what are we eating tonight ?" I asked. "It's about $300 dollars worth of food and snacks." I said while they put the food up.

"You're making tacos?" Antonio said while grabbing the stuff for tacos out the bags. "It's for crunch wraps. Want those tonight ?" I asked and they both nod their heads yes.

"That's what we are eating then. Any of you allergic to shrimp?" I asked tying my hair up . I was dressed in something dressy but not so dressy. I washed my hands and dried them on a piece of paper towel .

{ her outfit }