Ch 8: Cafe

{ Miko: afternoon}

{ Miko: afternoon}

I was in the bathroom at my job until I got a text message, I look at my phone to see it's from Antonio.

Antonio: me and Hunter are on our way to the cafe. Here's the address.

Then the address was sent right after. I just left him on read and started fixing my clothes.

{Miko's outfit}

As you can see, I love any color of brown or cream

As you can see, I love any color of brown or cream. Anyway. I walk out of the bathroom with my phone in hand and went into my office.

I grab all my stuff and closed my computer. There then was a knock at the door, "yes?" I said not looking up.

"Leaving?" My coworker , sean said. He had brown hair, grayish eyes, and pearly white teeth. He's too cocky for his own good and his ego is bigger than his dick.

I know that because he was a one night stand. After that he has never left me alone. "What do you want Sean?" I asked him as I put my jacket over my arm and put my purse on my shoulder.

"You." He said with a shrug while walking towards me. I stop him with my hand.

"I rather dig my own grave and put myself in it before I have sex with you again." I said and he frown.

"Did you not like it?" He asked taking his hands out his pocket and crossing his arms. "No, I hated it." I said being honest.

Everyone needs to know the truth. Especially this one, like I said ego bigger than his dick. He narrowed his eyes, "no wonder no one wants you." He said and I chuckle.

"Not my fault you don't know how to make someone cum nor moan." I said with a shrug and walked out my office. He just stood there shocked.

I got in the elevator and press the button to the first floor. As soon as the elevator doors opened once again, I got out and made my wait to the front door.

"Have a good afternoon Miko." The lady at the front desk said, "you too Emma." I said and walked through the front doors.

I started my car up with a key and got in. I fixed my lipgloss. And then, I pulled off and made my way to the familiar cafe.

{ 5 minutes later }

I parked my car and got out. I fixed my clothes and closed my car door. When I look in the window of the cafe, I see Antonio and Hunter sitting there talking.

My heels clicked against the concrete as I made my way to the cafe door.

I opened the door and the smell of coffee beans hit my nose. The small amount of people in the cafe looked at me for a hot second, then went back to what they were doing.

Thats when I finally see the brown pit bull beside Hunter. It looked like a she. If so, she is too fucking cute.

{ Hunter's dog }

I looked at it in aw as I walk over to them

I looked at it in aw as I walk over to them. "What's her name?" I asked putting my stuff on the table and going to pet her.

Hunter moved the dog away from me. "Stop being petty and let me pet the dog." I almost whined . He looked at Antonio and Antonio gave Hunter a look.

He sighs and moved the dog towards me.

"Her name is nino." He grumbled. The dog looked too cute. First I let her smell and lick my hand so she knows I'm not danger. After that she rubbed her head on my hand and I smiled.

"How old is she?" I asked Hunter asked i rubbed the dogs head. "She's 2." He said staring deep into my soul.

"She's so pretty." I said as I played with her. Her tailed moved happily and I look up to see Hunter staring in jealousy.

"Okay, get up off the floor." Antonio said helping me up and sitting me in the chair. He helped get some of the dog hair off of me.

"I wasn't done though." I'm definitely getting me a dog. Might just steal hunters. "I don't care. Now hello to us." Antonio said and I shook my head.

I look at hunters hands, "I'm surprised you listened." I said and he puts his hands under the table. He didn't say anything though.

"Anyway, I-" Antonio was cut off . "I'm sorry for calling you a bitch." He said nonchalantly and you can barely hear emotion, but you would know he meant it.

I smile, " it's ok." I said and looked at Antonio. He had a proud smile on his face. Meaning hunter doesn't do this. College is paying off.

I took my heels off and put them beside me. "Tell us about yourself." Antonio said really interested. "You mean, tell you?" I asked as I nod my head towards Hunter who has his head on the table.

"Well, yea."

" I'm 22, I still go to college, ummm you could say my favorite colors are brown, cream, black, and grey. And I'm a remote receptionist." He frown. "Meaning you don't work in a office? " he asked genuinely curious about my life.

"I have choices." I said and he nodded. "What do you do for college ?" He asked. " Taking classes to be a psychological." He gasped, "REALLY?!" He yelled making the whole cafe turn to our table. I shush him up.

"Why are you so loud?" me and Hunter said in sync. "Well damn. Looks like we have another hunter." Antonio said, "don't play with me like that." We both said and I look at him while he looks at me.

I narrowed my eyes and he did also.

"Bitch." We said at the same time .

"Hoe."

"Whore."  I quit.

"Weird." Antonio said. "mhm " I hum and look at Antonio. "Tell me about yourself ant." I said and he smiled happily to do so.

You would think Antonio is the type that's mean and will try to hurt you if you do one thing wrong because of his look. But once you get to know him, he's the nicest person ever and he's adorable.

BYE BYE LOVESSSS